17

It's been maybe 2 days sense Austin has left and I miss him. I would have gone with him but we still have to film Outer Banks.

Outer Banks only has a couple more scenes to film so we're almost done. I'm hoping to surprise Austin in like a week or 2.

He's in Texas right now so not a big time difference. Yesterday he was in Tennessee now Texas. I hope he doesn't get to tired during the trips.

                           Austin❤️
Austin❤️: I'm bored
             Kaylen☀️: aren't you at the Premier right now?
Austin❤️: yeah but I'm bored and I miss you
             Kaylen☀️: I miss you too

I'm at the beach with Mads and Bailey. I'm wearing a blue bikini with black jeans shorts over the bottoms.

"So how's Mr.Butler," Mads asked. I smiled at the nickname "He's bored at the premier right now." Madelyn giggled. "So when are you going to surprise Austin," Bailey asked. "Probably in 2 weeks sense will still have more scenes to film," I said.

We spent the rest of the day getting tan well Mads and Bailey got tan I never really got tan it was hard for my body too.

Once it reach 5pm we put on our tops over our bikini and went to get something for dinner. We ended up just having Subway which was good.

I opened the door to my empty apartment and the AC hit me. The cold air on my skin. I ran to my room to pick out one of Austin's sweatshirts.

It was nice and warm. I changed my clothes to a shirt and shorts.

Suddenly I got a call from Austin. "Hi baby what are you still doing up it's like 1am here," I said. It would have been 12am there. "Sorry I just wanted to call you and make sure your okay," Austin said. "I'm fine." "Well I do have to be up tomorrow to go to California, I just wanted to say I love you," Austin said. "Aww baby I love you too, have a good night," I said. "Bean it would be a goodnight if you were here," He said. Then he hung up.

I felt better. I started walking towards my room and once I got close enough to my bed I jumped on the bed and slept for a very long time.