20

Maybe it was the fight I had with Austin but after it I was mad and felt like crying.

It was the next morning when I saw on Instagram a photo of Austin with Kaia at some restaurant. What the hell. They looked so close and Austin was smiling. The photo was new because it had been posted only 2 hours ago.

The tears filled my eyes. No stop you can't act like your jealousy Kaylen. I snapped myself out of it. Wiped the tears away and went to set.

~ A couple of days later ~

The music filled the room. I was listening to Harry Styles on repeat and I was dancing like crazy.

Just all of a sudden my phone started blowing up with notifications. Usually my phone isn't like this. I looked at the first post on my Instagram and the picture said Austin and Kaia dating? They were walking together. I saw comments under the post saying thank god he got an upgrade.

I read all the comments under the post and they were all happy if Austin was dating Kaia.

The comments got to me and I was now looking at myself like I was a monster. The tears overflowing and down my cheeks. I slowly was going down and sitting on the floor crying.

It had took me a couple of hours of Madelyn coming to make me feel better and some milkshakes to do the trick but soon I was feeling a little better.

~ The next Day ~

It was 6pm and I was cleaning the apartment. I was almost done when I heard the door open and I whipped my head around and saw Austin standing there. What was he doing here.

He looked at me and walked over. "Aus what are you doing here," I said he was suppose to be in France. He just looked at me like he'd done something wrong.

Suddenly it all made sense the not calling me, the photos, and he was mad at me the whole time I called him. He was cheating on me with Kaia.

I looked right at him like I didn't even no him. Austin tried to grab my hand but I pulled it away. "Baby," He said with tears coming out of his eyes. I shook my head. I started to walk away from him.

Austin grabbed my hand by that point I had tears poring out. I turned my head to look at him. It hurt to look at him. I thought I knew him. I thought he would never hurt me. "Why," is all I said. "Baby I'm so sorry," he said. "Why do you want to hurt me so bad," I said that slowly.

"I don't want to." "But you did," I screamed at him. Austin shut his eyes and shook his head. "I thought you would never hurt me," I told him. His eyes looked right into mine and we new we were done.

"Can you please leave," I said crying. Austin shook his head. "I don't want to leave you," he touched my face. The tears falling down and Austin walked forward and brushed them off. "Please go," I said touching his chest. Austin took his hand and put it on my cheek. Austin gave me the one last kiss. "Maybe another time," he said. I nodded my head.

As Austin walked out he turned to me "I will always love you Kaylen," and closed the door.

I fell to the ground sobbing. Maybe another time was all I remembered.