28

It's now been 2 weeks since I went to go pick out my puppy. Austin has texted me countless times regarding the puppy saying he would love to come over when I get it.

Today is the day I bring Elvis home. Since Austin has been asking to constantly see the puppy I thought it would be a good idea if he could drive me and the puppy home.

Austin's in my apartment sitting by the door like a kid on Christmas morning trying to open presents. It's finally 2pm so I finally say something. "Okay we can go now." Austin gets up and we head out.

Once we get to the puppies house I'm starting to get excited about taking Elvis home. "Thank you Sandy so much" I say as I leave. "No problem" She says. We make our way out the door and I sit in the front of my car.

Elvis is a little cold so I turn the ac off. Austin drives me to the parking lot of my apartment and when we park Austin starts taking pictures with me and Elvis together.

Once we get him upstairs we let him look around the place. I open a bag of puppy food and poor some in his bowl to eat if he's hungry. Austin is watching Elvis while I get his blanket that was covered in his mom's sent in his bed.

"He's adorable" Austin says smiling. He looks so happy playing with Elvis. My feet move over to the floor where Austin is playing with Elvis.

Austin and me play with him until he's tired. Austin gets up and helps me up. "If you want me to come over tonight and help you please call or text" Austin says. "Okay thanks Aus." I said that like he was my boyfriend which he was but.

Austin leaves and I spend the rest of my night peacefully until sleep time. Elvis was in my bed but kept whining and my head couldn't take it. I tried everything like taking him outside, playing with him but nothing. So the one person I called was Austin.

The phone rang for a few times before he picked up. "Hey what are you still doing up" Austin said. "Elvis" I simply said. Austin laughed over the phone.

"Okay I'll be there in 10 minutes." "Okay thanks Austin" I said. "I'll see you in 10 bean" then hung up.

He called me bean again. My heart fluttered what was wrong with me he was my ex.

Austin knocked on my door 10 minutes later. I opened the door to him and he started laughing because I looked very tired.

"You look really sleepy" Austin said. He came in and started to bring Elvis in my room. Austin sat on my bed with Elvis while I laid on my bed and tried not to fall asleep.

I guess at one point I just collapsed and fell asleep. I didn't even know if Austin left or was Elvis sleeping?

I woke up to look at my phone it was 9am. I turned over my shoulder and there was Austin sleeping towards me with Elvis. Austin had his hand on my back. Elvis was out like a light and I bet he was probably a dog that would sleep in.

I stayed in bed until Elvis got up. Elvis wiggled his way out of my covers and started to lick my face. Austin slowly opened his eyes. "Wow what time is it" Austin asked. "9:30." Austin and me played with Elvis in bed for another 20 minutes until Austin had to go.

Austin got his coat and shoes on by the front door where we said our goodbyes. "Okay Elvis please be good for Kaylen." Elvis was on the floor looking at him. "Thanks Austin again" I told him. "Yeah of course." Austin hugged me and we stayed like that for probably two minutes. I pulled away first. "Okay bye Elvis, bye bean." Then he left.