Chapter Twenty Three

A kiss. A simple kiss.

Kingsley never knew that just a single kiss could make me feel the way that he did. Soft lips pressed against his, the feel of Lorenzo's fingers in his hair, and his heart that seemed like it would beat right out of his chest. If he didn't know any better, he'd think he was having a cardiac arrest.

When they finally pulled apart, Kingsley's eyes stayed focused on Lorenzo's face. He was looking for any signs of distress or regret, though mentally hoping to find none. Lorenzo's lips were parted slightly, as he breathed a bit more heavily than usual. From the way his chest was moving up and down, it was clear that the kiss was just as exhilarating for him as it was for Kingsley.

Lorenzo closed his eyes before leaning forward again. He placed a soft, chaste kiss on Kingsley's lips. Then another. And then another. The gentle, feathery kisses were both torturous and intoxicating. Kingsley loved them, but at the same time, he wanted more.

The feel of clothing was making his skin itch, and he desperately wanted to get rid of them. The same with Lorenzo, he wanted to touch and feel every inch of his skin. He wanted to run his hands on his bare body, to graze it with his teeth and mark it with his lips. Kingsley wanted all of Lorenzo pressing against all of him.

Lorenzo seemed to be on the same page, as he shifted back, just a little to be able to take his shirt off. He started unbuttoning Kingsley's shirt after that, as their eyes stared into each other's. He wasn't tearing off Kingsley's clothes as he had done earlier, but really taking his time with it.

Lorenzo's pushed Kingsley's shirt down his shoulders, as his eyes finally moved down to look at the semi-naked man. Lorenzo placed his hand on Kingsley's abdomen, running it up and down his bare skin.

"You... I know some men don't like being called beautiful but..." Lorenzo spoke softly, his voice barely a whisper. "But that's what you are. So beautiful."

Kingsley responded by hooking his hand behind Lorenzo's neck and pulling him in for another kiss. This one was much more haste, and Lorenzo showed the same urgency as he kissed back. Their arms roamed around each other's bodies, desperately needing to feel more of the other man.

Kingsley broke their kiss as he placed a hand on Lorenzo's cheek. He looked at him intently, there was no teasing smirk or sly smile on either of their faces. Just sincerity and... something else. Something more.

"So are you," Kingsley said, before moving forward to whisper in Lorenzo's ear. "And I'm taking you tonight."

Kingsley shifted again so that he could see Lorenzo's face. A part of him was expecting his boss to look taken aback, but all he could see was arousal. Lorenzo nodded, making Kingsley raise a brow.

"Okay," Lorenzo said.

Time felt like it had slowed down as the two made their way from the living room to Lorenzo's bed. Along the way, one by one their clothes came off. They fell onto the mattress, their fingers digging into each other's skin as they made out for god knows how long. They were in no hurry to rush to sex, both of them wanted to take their time.

The sigh that left Lorenzo's lips, before his soft moans made Kingsley not increase... but slow down his pace as he sucked on his dick. He wanted Lorenzo to ache for him, just the way Kingsley was aching for him.

"Just relax..." Kingsley said as he pressed a lubed-up finger against Lorenzo's hole. He was met with a little resistance. This was expected considering like him, Lorenzo wasn't used to being on the receiving end either.

Kingsley massaged Lorenzo's thigh with his other hand as he went down on him again. He was multitasking, and by the way, Lorenzo grabbed his hair and started tugging on it, he could tell that his efforts weren't going unappreciated.