Teasers

Hi! As you all may know, I post some books on Patreon that I do not on Wattpad.

I have three books there and no tiers as of now so you can pledge any amount that you want. What I make on Patreon goes directly towards my college tuition, so your support is a great help! The link is in my bio. Here are the excerpts!

***

My Girlfriend's Other Boyfriend [completed]

"You know what would be really funny?"

"What?"

"If we slept with each other."

When Cory decided to surprise his sick girlfriend on Valentine's day, he ended up finding her in bed with another guy. Disappointed, but not surprised, considering this wasn't his first time getting cheated on- Cory shrugged off the incident and decided to move on.

When he runs into his ex-girlfriend's other ex-boyfriend at the gym- the last thing he expected was to become friends, let alone fall in love with him. But life's full of surprises, isn't it?

[p.s. the book is at chapter forty six, and about to get completed]

***

Trouble In Threes [on-going] [bxbxb] [spin off]

Still suffering from the brunt of an old toxic relationship, Kaleb hates the idea of being tied down. Stuck between a cold boss that keeps giving him mixed signals, and his best friend's brother that is too blunt about wanting him, read how Kaleb navigates his growing attraction towards the two men.

***

Torn Between Tides [on-going]

Colt goes to a college swimming tournament to support his beta's younger brother, and ends up leaving with so much more. In a twist of fate, Colt found himself entangled in a web of temptation that he neither wanted nor needed— one of a fated mate.

Can the seemingly ordinary college student unravel the Alpha's resolve? Can Roman reduce the mighty Colt to his knees in this whirlwhind of lust and longing?

Lurking beneath the surface lies another question: Is there more to Roman than what meets the eye? A secret that could reshape the desire that binds them.

***