Anniversary

Y/N's POV:

You and Christian have been together for 2 years now. Today is your anniversary and you have been waiting so long to do the deed with him. He makes you feel so special and loved, you don't know how you can live without him.

Y/N: "Hey babe, what should we do for our anniversary?" As I said leaning over the couch with my hands rubbing down his chest from behind him.

Christian: "I don't know hun, but hey, I will be back later cause I have to go meet the guys. But, I promise we will do something special for tonight. I love you." He got up and said as he kissed me.

Y/N: "Alright, I love you too. Go have fun with them." I said as he walked out.

You've been waiting for him to leave all day so you could put on your lingerie you bought a couple months ago. All you guys ever did was make out because he knew you weren't ready to have sex yet, and he respected it. But anyways, you decided to put on a black lingerie set.

You knew that this stuff made him horny for you and it frustrated him when he couldn't fuck you.

Time Skip-Brought to you by "Heaven and Back"

As you finished making yourself dinner, you quickly ate before Christian came back around 10. You put on your lingerie and mostly made your makeup nude.

As 10 minutes go by, you heard the door open and you jumped onto the bed surrounded by candles and rose petals.

Christian: "Babe, are you home?" He said as he began walking to the bedroom.

When he saw you, his jaw dropped and admired your body laying on the bed.

Christian: "Wh- what is all of this for? I thought you weren't re-"

Y/N: "I am tonight, for you, for us, for our anniversary. I want to show you how much I love you tonight."

He walked over and began to kiss you, which quickly escalated into a make out session. He took off his shirt and jeans, leaning back in for a kiss, you flipped him over and pushed him onto the bed. You began to slowly grind on him, causing him to moan and groan from the sexual tension.

Christian: "Oh come on babe, p-please. Quit teasing me. Fuck that feels so good."

Y/N: "What else does baby boy want from mommy?"

Christian: "I want you to fuck me baby, please."

Y/N: "As you wish baby boy."

I slowly went down to his dick and damn he was a good 8 inches.

Fuck, this man is so precious. I don't ever want to love anyone else.

I started to pleasure him more and more when he kept moaning louder.

Then, I crawled on top of him, but when I did he flipped us over and now he was on top of me. Fuck, I never thought that he could be a top.

He found a condom is his drawer and put it on. Then, he slowly went down on me and began to tongue fuck me.

This man was so good at this, fuck Christian can fuck me anytime he wants. I decided to put my hand on his hair and tug it a bit. He went faster and God I couldn't hold my moans in any longer.

Y/N: "F-fuck babe, I think I'm gonna-"

Christian: "Hush Y/N, you don't want to make daddy punish you, do you?"

He hovered over you and reassured that you wanted to do this.

Y/N: "Yes, Christian, just please fuck me already. I need you."

Christian: "As you wish sweetheart."

He started slow and you winced at the pain. But damn, it felt so good.

Y/N: "Daddy, go faster."

He nodded and paced faster. Moans were filling the room and there was no telling when it would stop.

After who knows how long, he pulled out and he threw away the condom, then laid next to me.

Christian: "Happy anniversary baby. I love you."

Y/N: "Happy 2 years Christian, I love you more."

Hi, thank you for reading this first chapter. I hope to do many more in the future. Hell, I might do a book for all of them and maybe preferences. Bye, love you guys. -author