Meet and Greet part 1

Y/Ns POV

Today is the day that I've been waiting for. The Chase Atlantic concert WITH meet and greet! AAHHHHH. I finally get to meet my boyyysssss. I danced around so happily at noon as I blasted "Drugs & Money".

Before I got ready to leave, I cleaned up my house a little bit because it would bother me all night.

After I cleaned up a bit, I got ready and this is what I wore:

The time comes around for me to leave and I called an Uber because later tonight, I'm going to a club after the concert

The time comes around for me to leave and I called an Uber because later tonight, I'm going to a club after the concert. I grabbed my cash, phone, earbuds, a pack of cigarettes, a lighter, and my ID. I walked out the door with my house keys and locked it, and tried to open it just to make sure that it was locked this time. Once, I accidently forgot to lock it and my neighbors dog somehow got in. Weird, I know. Anyways, I get into the Uber and took my phone out of my pocket to check on Instagram. I opened Christians story first and he posted this:

 I opened Christians story first and he posted this:

*Pretend it says North America*

Fuck, he's so hot. Mmm those hands. No. Stop this. But those rings...HIS VEINS. Okay, Y/N, stop. I grabbed my earbuds and put them in my ears, I started to listen to "Dancer In The Dark". After a while, I thanked my Uber driver and got out to wait in line for the meet and greet. Shit. Do I look okay? I began to panic thinking I didn't look good or something. I just might be overreacting. Oh God. There he was. Walking out of a side door, thankfully no one else saw him, but I did. He saw a glimpse of me and I smiled at him and he smiled back. My heart. THERES BUTTERFLIES HEREEEE. Anyways, I walked into line, which thankfully I came a lot earlier than I was supposed to, but still kind of a line. Maybe 30 people? I waited for time to pass, so I just stalked the main accounts Instagram and then Christians mostly after. How can anyone not think he's hot? Like, I get it. Everyone loves him and Mitchel, also Clinton, Jesse, and Pat don't really get as much fangirls. I don't know why. Like fuck, they're all hot, okay?! Without realizing it's been an hour, the line was way worse and they finally opened the doors for meet and greet. We all walked in and waited in another line in a room, but at least in air conditioning. Listen, it's autumn, but still kinda hot outside.