SLIDE-⚠️Suicide⚠️

⚠️Contains acts of suicide and graphic content⚠️

Christian: "Hey baby, I'm home."

Y/N: "Hey, how was work?"

Christian: "Ya know, the same, but I love it. What did you do today?"

Y/N: "Not much, mostly watched TV and listened to music. Can you come cuddle?"

Christian: "Of course baby, I'm here now."

I walked over to my girlfriend, she seemed kind of off.

Christian: "Hey, you alright, love?"

Y/N: "Yeah, just my family, that's all. They've been blowing up my phone and I don't want to leave."

Christian: "I know baby." I held her as she began to cry.

Shit, I hate when she cries or if she's in pain. Fuck her family, why man? What did she ever do to you guys?

Y/N: "But I have to because they'll call for a missing person, they've done it before. I just don't want you to end up in prison for kidnapping." She sobbed into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and caressed her hair.

Christian: "Fuck your family, I can't let you suffer anymore. When I drop you off, I'm going to wait for you to have me on a call so I can hear everything. I want to make sure that nothing happens to you. I love you so much and I don't know what would happen to me if I lossed you."

Y/N: "I love you too Kras, please let's go before things get worse."

Christian: "Okay love, go get your things."

After she packed her stuff into my car, I took her home. I wish the drive was longer but unfortunately it's only 20 minutes.

Y/N: "Okay, I'm calling you now. I love you so much."

Christian: "Okay, I love you too." I kissed her for a minute.

After I saw her walk inside, I stayed on the phone with her even after I got home. But things already were bad when I dropped her off.

Y/N's POV:

Mum: "Oh look who it is, where the hell have you been!?!"

I didn't answer.

Mum: "Answer me right now Y/N. I swear to God, you will be dead before you get back to your 'boyfriend'."

Y/N: "I'm sorry, I was with a friend of mine."

Mum: "You know what, I hope you get kidnapped and raped. I should've never had you." Then she slapped me.

After that, I ran into my room crying in tears. I had my phone in my back pocket, hoping she wouldn't notice Kras being on the phone. Thank God she didn't, but still. That hurt that she said that in front of him.

I grabbed a box of my razors blades, forgetting Chris was on the phone,but on silent, took them to my bathroom. I took an over dosage of medication pills and began to slit my wrists in the bathtub I filled with water. Each time I cut, I dug deeper, hoping to hit a vein. Then, I eventually went to my legs. I feel so worthless. My own family doesn't want me. How could my own boyfriend stand to have me?

After a few minutes I slowly drained into sleep, hoping I would die. 30 minutes later, Christian ran into my room after my mum yelled at him to leave the house and threatened to call the cops.

Christian: "No, no, no, baby. Please wake up, fuck sake Y/N, please. I know this shit hurts. Fuck, please don't leave me. I promised that I would be here for you. I love you so much."

Nothing. Silence.

He was sobbing over my lifeless body.

Christian: "Please baby, I promised that I would take you to Heaven if you want to, if you died. But now isn't the time. You cant. Not yet. I need you. I- I love you Y/N. Fuck, I- I can't." He sobbed, screaming for me to come back for him. But I didn't.