Chaos part 2

We headed back to the tour bus and my brother was the first to get inside. Then, Christian followed after me and told us to head towards the back. As we were walking back, I heard the guys being chaotic as fuck. Like what are they doing. When we walked in the back, we saw the guys rough housing.

Christian: "What the hell-"

Mitchel and Clinton immediately stopped and looked at me and my brother. They both got up off the floor and quickly fixed themselves.

Mitchel: "Um, we were just-"

Christian: "Don't need to know, mate. Um, so anyways, this is Y/n's little brother, y/b."

Clinton: "Hey little man, what'd you think of the show?"

Y/b: "I loved it!" he said excitedly almost literally jumping up and down. He also gave me hug. "I didn't know this was a part of the concert! Thanks sis!!"

I laughed at what he said.

Y/n: "I didn't know either, bud, but you're welcome. We all need a night away from that shit, huh?"

He nodded his head and the guys all looked at me confused. I just nodded my head got the side and mouthed "I'll tell you."

Christian: "Okay...well..Mitchel and Clinton, do you mind coming with us?"

Y/n: "What-"

Clinton: "Yeah, sure."

Mitchel and Clinton followed us off of the tour bus, but I told my brother to stay put. The guys said that he's fine playing their games and eating their food.

When we got off the bus, the guys just stared at me.

Y/n: "Why are you guys staring at me?"

Clinton: "Tell us."

Y/n: "Tell you what..?"

Mitchel: "What did you mean by you need a night away?"

Y/n: "Oh..shit, well. I refused to talk about this in front of my brother, since we're outside I'll let it slide. So, growing up I didn't have the best childhood, like obviously some kids don't either, but it was pretty bad. He's stuck where I was when I was 7 years old. My stepdad and mom were in a really abusive relationship, my stepdad used to beat the shit out of my mom and sexually abuse her, even right in front of me sometimes. He kept threatening my mom with some bullshit lies and I just didn't want my brother to witness this shit again. Thankfully it's not as bad, but still, I don't like seeing him upset that his dad and our mom fight all the time. They were together for almost 7 years and split up for nearly a decade and got back together. They're just not right for each other, you know. When I was a kid, he used to abuse me sometimes too, but I just kept playing it off at school like I had just fell down stairs or I sprained my arm riding my bike. Whatever, the moral of the story is that I just know that he needed a night away from that bullshit and tonight would've really helped it. Plus, it was his first concert."

The boys just stood there in shock.

Christian: "Shit, we had no idea close enough to that. Im sorry you had to deal with that. No kid deserves to be put through that."

Y/n: "Yeah, it sucks, but there's no way in fucking hell that I'm sending him back with my mom. I can't do that to myself and know that he's living that situation like I did."

Mitchel: "Yeah, please take him in."

Y/n: "It's hard knowing that I wasn't there to help him while I was gone." I started to tear up.

Clinton: "Yeah, but you also have to put yourself first. As long as you're financially stable, you can support him."

Y/n: "Thank you guys for listening to me rant, you quite literally saved my life. I know I shouldn't have done it or say this, but I have tried to commit suicide when I was 17. I couldn't take that shit anymore and all I remember was listening to you guys before I passed out."

They all hugged me really tight. I cried a little bit.

Christian: "We're glad you're here still." He said with a smile.

Mitchel: "It makes us happy that we're here for you and we didn't even know, that's really all that we're tryna do for you and our fans."

Clinton: "Yeah, I mean, it's why we make music."

After we hugged it out one last time, Mitchel and Clinton went inside and left me and Christian alone. It was silent for a few seconds. He grabbed a cigarette out from his pack from his back pocket and lit it.

Christian: "So, what do you plan on doing for the rest of your life? Have anything planned?"

Y/n: "Somewhat, I'm in college right now studying Business and music."

Christian: "Oh cool, what're you wanting to do with those?"

Y/n: "I would like to have my own clothing line and im not sure about the music one yet, I play a few instruments, but that's about it."

Christian: "What do you play?" He said as he smoked the last bit of his cigarette. God that's fucking hot.

Y/n: "I play piano, guitar, and the drums."

Christian: "Shit, really? Would love to hear some piano in our music. Or at least try it out."

Y/n: "There's no way I could, like it's impossible. I have the worst anxiety."

Christian: "I know you'd love it, it does take some getting used to, but it's not as bad as it seems."

Y/n: "I will only try it, just for you." I looked him in the eyes and he stared back into mine.

He moved closer to my body and leaned in to kiss me. When our lips connected, I felt this huge spark. Like everything was coming together, felt like my life was finally fulfilled. When we pulled apart, we connected our heads together and held hands.

Y/n: "I know you don't know me, but it just feels like I've known you my whole life, you did save me after all."

Christian: "Glad I could be of your service, I want to get to know you Y/n. Really, I've never felt this way about anyone in my life."

We both smiled at each other and walked back in on the tour bus. Next thing we knew, we heard screaming from the back and ran towards them.

Mitchel: "YOU SHOULDVE MOVED OUT OF THE WAY!!!"

Clinton: "I WOULDVE MOVED IF YOU HADNT BEEN SPEEDING MITTY!" He screamed after Mitchel ran Clinton over in GTA.

Y/b: "...I'm not a part of this...."

Christian: "Hell, we thought someone was hurt." We both laughed.

I sidehugged Christian and looked up at him. He put his arm around my shoulder and kissed my head. What a chaotic night.