Slow Down

Tonight Christian and I are moving into a new apartment together. We've been together for 2 years now and a couple of days ago, he asked me to move in with him. Obviously I said yes, otherwise I wouldn't be moving in with him. I'm so excited, cause now we don't have to waste gas going back and forth to each other's. And, I can officially sleep in the same bed with him. [ ;)) ] When we got out of the car, he gave me the keys to open our apartment door and he took a couple of boxes. This place is amazing, I walked around and went into the bedroom, it has a beautiful view over Los Angeles. It's around 8 P.M. and I'm exhausted from packing all day.

Holy hell, this is never gonna get old looking at

Holy hell, this is never gonna get old looking at. I walked around the rest of the apartment to check it out, I didn't fully look at it, but Christian did a walkthrough. When he got the apartment, he already had set up the basics, like the bed and a couple of dressers. He went back downstairs to go get the rest of the boxes, he told me he didn't want me to get them. Anyways, I started to unpack some boxes that were in the kitchen, but when Christian came back in, I couldn't stop staring at him. He is..he is so fucking hot. How did I get so lucky? This doesn't feel real at all.

Christian: "Hey, love, you alright?"

Y/n: "Hm? Oh, yeah...I'm great. I couldn't be happier." I smiled.

I went back to what I was doing and he came around, and put his arms around my waist and his head on my shoulder. He started to kiss my neck lightly, which made my body shiver from his touch.

Christian: "Do you want to finish unpacking or-?" Before he could finish his sentence, I turned around and kissed him. He lowered his hands to my hips and pulled me closer, deepening the kiss. He tried to slip his tongue into my mouth but I declined and he grabbed my ass, which made me gasp and he got what he wanted. Our tongues were fighting in dominance and he won. He then, broke the kiss and picked me up in bridal style, and took me to the bedroom and gently laid me down. He crawled on top of me and took my shirt off, and started kissing me down my chest to my lower stomach. I tried to not move from the touch of his cold rings, but I couldn't help myself.

Christian: "Baby, you are...so beautiful." He said in between kissing my body.

He moved his hands from my sides to the hem of my leggings. He pulled them off, leaving me in my underwear and got up to get something. He came back and pulled down my underwear.

Christian: "Oh, love, you're so wet."

Y/n: "I need you Christian." I moaned.

I heard a buzz sound start. Oh God. He put the vibrator on my clit and I was already shaking and feeling like I had to cum. He had it on the lowest setting and I had to moan, but I bit my lip to prevent myself. Next thing I knew, Christian was eating me out and I couldn't hold it in anymore. I moaned from the pleasure of him and the vibrator, I already needed to cum so bad. He put the vibrator on the highest setting and my legs were shaking worse.

Y/n: "Oh, fuck, daddy." I moaned somewhat moderately loud.

He knew I was enjoying it and he went faster.

Y/n: "Oh, I- I need to- I need to cum."

He stopped and said, "Cum for me, baby."

I released and he came back up and kissed me. He took off his shirt and pants, pulled down his boxers and slowly began fucking me. I winced at the pain at first, but it felt so good after a couple of minutes. He gradually went faster and he was already hitting my g-spot.

Y/n: "Oh- fuck- Mmm, daddy." I moaned and calling him daddy really turned him on.

Christian: "Mm, call me that again. Who makes you feel good?"

Y/n: "Mmm, you do, daddy." After I said that, he fucked me harder and put his hand around my throat and started to choke me.

Christian: "Fuck, you're so hot, baby." He said with his Australian accent turning you on even more.

Y/n: "Shit. I have to cum again." I said moaning.

Christian: "Okay..fuck, let's cum at the same time." And we both did. He pulled out and laid next to me for a couple of minutes. We got up and changed into some pjs and decided to unpack tomorrow. Shit, it's already midnight? Fuck, yeah I'm going to bed. I laid down on the bed and Christian came and laid on top of me and rested his head on my boobs. Of course. He wrapped his arms around me and I started playing with his hair.

Christian: "I love you, Y/n. Goodnight."

Y/n: "I love you more, baby. Goodnight." I kissed the top of his head and he already passed out. He's such a fucking sweet guy.