Chaos part 1

Tonight was the last show of the Cold Nights Tour. I'm desperately trying to get those tickets before they're all gone. I've been busting my ass all day and night at work every day and I have been waiting 3 years to finally go to a Chase Atlantic concert. I'm 24, working at a small business as a receptionist and a waitress at a restaurant. Today is the one day that I have the day off for both jobs. I'm just on my way to go get my paychecks and deposit them into my bank instantly, I don't care about that damn fee. I need to go. I quickly got ready and walked towards my first job, which was about a mile away. I didn't have a car, it's so busy here in LA and plus, I can't afford it. It took me about 30 to 45 minutes to get there and I walked into the managers office.

Y/n: "Hey Katie, I'm here to pick up my check."

Katie: "Alright, here you go, darling."

Y/n: "Thank you!" I said and quickly ran out and headed to my next job.

I got there within 10 minutes because it was only a block away and I noticed this group of guys walking inside. Why do they look familiar? I don't know, but I walked towards the restaurant and went inside to the back.

Y/n: "Hey Diane, I'm here for my check from last week."

Diane: "Oh, yes, let me...see where I put it.." it took her a couple of minutes since her desk was really unorganized, but I eventually got it.

Y/n: "Thank you, see you tomorrow."

Diane: "Have a good time tonight!"

I walked out of her office and look at those guys who sat down. I noticed one of them look at me. Oh- are you kidding me? CHASE MOTHERFUCKING ATLANTIC IS IN MY FUCKING RESTAURANT. I'm going to die. I was going for the meet and greet anyways, but still...No, I won't walk over there. But I did keep looking back at them as I left. I noticed Christian looking at me and I smiled and waved and he waved back.

This is insane.

I quickly got home after running to the bank, finally deposited $2700. I rushed to my laptop and paid for the ticket itself. I already bought the meet and greet ticket a while back. Oh, I cannot wait for tonight. It was 10 A.M. now and I needed to run some errands real quick. I walked to my local grocery store just for a few things. As I walked in, guess who was there. Once again, it's like everywhere I go, they're there. I'm literally about to pass out, I just quickly passed by them and went down aisle 6 for a couple of drinks. After walking around for about 20 minutes, I got whatever I needed and paid. The boys were sitting outside smoking and I had my music playing in my ears loud, so there's no way that I could hear anyone talk to me right now. But, someone tapped on my shoulder as I walked out and so turned down my music and turned around to see Mitchel. I could see that Christian was signaling him to stop whatever he was about to do.

Mitchel: "Hey, my mate thinks you're gorgeous, do you mind if he gets your number?"

Y/n: "Oh- uh, yeah, definitely." I said, trying not to freak out.

Christian: "I told you not to." He slapped Mitchels arm. "I'm sorry about this one, he doesn't know anything about boundaries." He glared.

Y/n: "Oh, I get it." I laughed. "I would be lying if I said I wasn't freaking out right now.."

Clinton: "Whys that?"

Y/n: "Are you-"

Clinton: "Okay- wait, I fucked up there-"

Y/n: "Mhm, anyways. Well...I will be seeing you guys perform tonight."

Mitchel: "Awesome, we can't wait for you to hear us. You've been a fan for long?"