NYC

Hey, my name is Y/n! I'm on a tour with my boyfriend, Christian Anthony, who is a part of Chase Atlantic. Right now, they're touring all of America and we are visiting New York City! I've always wanted to visit since I was a kid. So...here we are!!

thechristiananthony

thechristiananthony New York - Times Square @chaseatlantic @joelmadden @andrewspalter View all commentsclintoncave L$Ditsyn

View all comments
clintoncave L$D
itsyn.love NYC🍎🎉

I can't believe I'm here. Holy shit, this is insanely beautiful..

Christian: "Welcome to New York City, love!" He kissed me.

Y/n: "Thank you, baby, I love you so much!" I hugged him tightly and stared into his eyes after.

Christian: "Of course, my love, well, what do you want to do?"

Y/n: "You're the one whose familiar with this city, take me anywhere."

Christian: "Okay, I'll say let's go shopping, especially for souvenirs." He smiled cutely.

We held each others hand as we passed by some stores and small shops. There was this one store called Saturday's Surf, we found a few items and spent a couple hours shopping. When I was looking for a souvenir, I thought I found the right one, even for Christian. A Lego set of NYC, since we both love Legos, too. I even found us matching bracelets!

 I even found us matching bracelets!

After carrying our 3 bags of items we bought, we decided to find a nice hotel nearby so we don't have to carry these anymore

After carrying our 3 bags of items we bought, we decided to find a nice hotel nearby so we don't have to carry these anymore. Once we found our hotel, we went to the front desk and got a key for the 5th floor, room 518. It has this amazing view overtopping the city, but we didn't stay for very long. We put our stuff on the bed and continued to our journey. I was getting kind of hungry, so we walked over to this restaurant called Refinery Rooftop. It has an absolute beautiful view of New York City.

Christian: "This place is nice, what are you thinking about getting to eat?"

Y/n: "I'm not sure yet...actually, I think I'm gonna do the Pappardelle pasta."

Christian: "Ooh, looks good. I was thinking that too! Why don't we just share a plate? We both know we're not gonna finish our own."

Y/n: "Fine by me." I smiled.

I took a few photos of us at the rooftop restaurant. We had a small talk about how we missed our families and what we wanted to do for the rest of the tour.

Y/n: "I mean, don't get me wrong, I love traveling and I love what you do for a living, but I'd eventually love to be able to settle down with you sometime in the future. Actually live a normal life for once in my life."

Christian: "Oh, babe, I totally get that. I'd eventually would like to settle down too. The band is finally growing and I don't ever want to stop this, I want to take you everywhere."

Y/n: "Awhhh, but I don't wanna be the reason you quit your passion."

Christian: "Love, I would quit it if I needed you more. You're more important to me than the music. Although to be fair, I wouldn't be here without it."

Y/n: "See, that's what I mean. You couldn't unless all of you boys agreed to break it off, which I doubt will happen for at least a decade."

Christian is too sweet, how did I get so lucky with him? The night had a long drag and we ended up going back to the hotel for the night. When we got inside, I turned the light on and saw rose petals on the bed surrounded by gift cards and cash, and even candy. 

Y/n: "Babe! What is this?" I was in total shock.

Christian: "Mmm, I don't know.." He said as he looked up to the ceiling smiling.

Y/n: "I love you!!" I turned around and hugged him. "Thank you, baby." 

Christian: "You're welcome, darling, the guys did it while we were out." He kissed me.

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed the short little story. I have been hella busy with school, but I will try to update as much as I can over Christmas break which starts on the 24th, holy shit, why is it so close to Christmas? I don't know, don't ask me. Its just my district. Anyways, Ill shut up now and write another chapter. Byee.