The Walls

Around 10 P.M., Christian and I got home from his bands anniversary dinner. I wore this:

He wore this:

He wore this:

Right after I just left the kitchen to set my wallet and phone down, Christian pinned me against the wall and started sucking the skin on my neck

Right after I just left the kitchen to set my wallet and phone down, Christian pinned me against the wall and started sucking the skin on my neck. I moaned a little bit and I wanted him bad. He clearly liked hearing that. He kissed me passionately and his tongue tried to go into my mouth, but I resisted. He slapped my ass and I gasped, which let him win. Our tongues began fighting for dominance and he kept rubbing his left hand on my side. I moaned into our kiss and he pulled me up against him. Mind you, I'm 5'1 and he's 5'9...I hate being short. He grabbed my leg and pulled it upon his hip. He let go of my hands and that gave me the advantage and I ran my fingers through his hair.

Christian: "Ugh, fuck, love. You're hot in that dress, but I'd rather see it on the floor instead." He said when he broke off the kiss.

Y/n: "Then do something about it." I told him.

Christian: "Oh, love. I will." He smirked.

He picked me up bridal style and carried me to his room. He set me down on his bed and he started stripping his clothes off. I go to take off my dress and he stops me.

Christian: "No, princess. Let me." He unzipped the back of my dress.

I felt the warmth of his hands against my back and the breeze of the cold air sending me chills. He eventually throws my dress somewhere around the room. I lay my back down on the bed and he crawls over me, looking down at my eyes and I see his necklaces dangling.

Christian: "Are you ready, baby?"

Y/n: "Yes, just fuck me already Kras."

Christian: "Alright love, you alright?" He said after he started fucking me. I winced at the pain for the first few thrusts.

Y/n: "Mhm." I said trying not to let the wet tears fall from my eyes.

Christian: "Fuck, y-you're so tight, baby." He thrusted into me, he looked into my eyes and leaned down to kiss my lips. He grabbed my face and I moaned into our kiss.

Y/n: "Mmm, daddy." I accidentally slipped out.

Christian: "Oh- fuck, does daddy make you feel good?"

He wrapped his hand around my throat, oh God. His veins popping out from his arm and hand, his cold rings made me shiver. Fuck, he's hot. His long hair really makes me want him more. He's just perfect. Can't imagine him any other way.

Y/n: "Y-yes." I tried holding in a moan.

He lifted my leg over his shoulder to deepen the pleasure. It became sloppier and each time he fucked me more, I needed to cum more.

Christian: "Shit, babe.."

Y/n: "Oh- fucking hell. I- I gotta cum." I said panting.

His sweaty body on top of me, fucking me was ideal. Shit. I want to marry him.

Christian: "Cum for daddy."

I did and a few moments after, he did too. God, now he knows I have a daddy kink...just wait till he hears about the kni- the knitting that I've been doing..Yeah, knitting. I love blankets. Speaking of blankets, we're on one..haha. Okay. We both finished and he laid down next to me, panting and saying his last words before we both went to bed.

Christian: "That has been our best sex so far, princess. I love you." He said and kissed me one more time before he fell asleep, wrapping his arms around me and laying his head on my chest, which was wrapped around the sheets.

Y/n: "I agree, babe. I couldn't imagine it any other way with anyone else, I love you. Goodnight, my love." I kissed his forehead and started messing with his hair, but soon fell asleep afterwards.

I'm sorry for the short chapter, but I'm writing this late at night after crying and this was hard to write. Love you guys❤️