Angel part 1

I went out searching for an angel then you came to me, my darling

I got up out of my bed and got ready for my class. I'm in college, I attend the University of Sydney, which is in Sydney, Australia, obviously. I'm an international student from the United States studying criminalistics and business as my majors and music as my minor. I live with a roommate, Lexi, and I've been friends with her since my junior year of high school. Anyways, went into the bathroom to brush my hair and my teeth, then I change my pjs into a cute sweater, some leggings, and a pair of nikes.

I left our apartment with my phone, keys, and wallet, then I drove off to my class, which started at 7:45 a

I left our apartment with my phone, keys, and wallet, then I drove off to my class, which started at 7:45 a.m. I pull up to the campus at 7:32 and walked to my class and sat down somewhere in the middle. There wasn't many people in this class this early. I took out my notebook and did some notes as the professor was going through his presentation.

-two hours later-

Before getting back into my car, I walked across the street to Starbucks and ordered a grande Strawberry Açaí Lemonade. As I waited for the order, I noticed a familiar face standing behind me when I turned around, it was someone from my class. I didn't pay attention and walked away with my drink. I got back to my car and drove home.

Christians POV:

I walked into Starbucks and there she was. Y/n. She's in a class of mine where I study music. University of Sydney. When I'm home, I come to class, but when I tour, I do it online. I walked up behind her and looked at me with a small smile. Before I even noticed, she disappeared. God, she's gorgeous. I grabbed my drink and walked to where my car was and drove to the studio to meet up with the guys. Mitchel and Clinton were running a bit behind, but they'll be here in 5 minutes. I can't stop thinking about this girl. I zoned out before we began recording and the door opening wide made me snap back into reality.

Mitchel: "Kras, you alright?"

Christian: "Yeah, I'm good."

I got up from the couch and went into the recording booth with Mitchel. The soundtrack of Cold Nights began playing and Mitchel sang.

Go and tell your friends I lost it
If you tell 'em, tell 'em often
Twelve weeks in a cold room
This might be my fuckin' coffin
If I smoke it, then I'm coughin'
Unknown people tryna walk in
Don't speak, I don't know you
Your opinion, it means nothing
I've been like this for a year now
Uppin' like I've never been down
I've been smokin', got me sky high
Shit is finally getting clear now, fuck, uh
Cold nights, callin', new wave, yeah
Cold nights, new wave, wait, uh
Cold night, callin', new wave, yeah
Cold nights, new wave
Cold nights, callin', new wave
Cold nights, new wave