New Family

Today was the day I'm moving to America to live with my boyfriend, Christian Anthony. He's a part of a band called Chase Atlantic. I've known him and his friends since high school, actually I was one of their very first fans. I remember that him, Mitchel, and Clinton asked me to go see them perform at a very small venue, obviously I agreed to. Around senior year, Christian asked me to be his girlfriend and I've been with him since then. We're now 24, traveling the world, and making our dreams come true. I'm a photographer, so it worked out for all of us in the end.

Y/N: "Babe, I can't wait to see you and the guys! I can't believe I'm moving to America. I love you🥰😘"

Christian: "Me either, I love you more!😍😉 We have a lot to show you here in LA, I'll come get you off your flight. Text me when you do."

Y/N: "Alright I will, bye baby🥺❤️"

Christian: "Bye love☺️🥰"

As I gathered my things from my little apartment, I walked out the door. I called an Uber for the airport, luckily the gentleman was nice enough to put my luggage in the trunk for me. When we got there, I checked my bags in and kept my backpack that had my laptop, phone, earbuds, paper, writing utensils, and polaroid pictures of my boyfriend and I.

I sat by a window seat and waited for the plane to leave, but shortly it did after. I grabbed my laptop out and earbuds, and began to listen to SLIDE by Chase Atlantic. This song hits me, as well as Heaven and Back. I've had traumatic experiences when I was a child and it led me to a dark path for a while. I just recently got out of it, Christian, Mitchel, and Clinton helped me through it. But I kept these songs downloaded in case I didn't have any way of listening to music, it was mostly an escape for me.

The plane had barely any people, not very many Aussies have been traveling to th U.S. recently, so I just hummed along to the songs of parts that Kras sang.

I'm so impatient, self-medicated
Caught in a daze, I persuade her with my own complications
Says I'm stuck in my ways, it's understated
One in the chamber, I shot back
Then she told me I should speak up
I can't even hear you through the speaker
I don't talk to call it out on purpose
Lying to me baby, make you earn it
Make me earn it
They don't deserve you
I can't feel my legs, I can't feel my legs
Yeah, hop right on the ledge, jump right off the edge
Maybe I felt it, yeah, yeah

Uh, slide, I can see the pain in your eyes
I don't want to say that I'm good, but I'll take you to Heaven if you die
Uh, uh, yeah, slide
I know that you've never been this high
Promise, baby, I'll take you to Heaven if you want it
I'll take you to Heaven if you die

Damn, I didn't notice I began to cry. His voice is so beautiful, I won't let go of him when I see him. He really did take me to Heaven, being with him is my Heaven. This was going to be a long flight, so I fell asleep.

Time Skip brought to you by Chxse

I felt the plane land and woke up, as we were about to unboard I got a text from Christian.

Christian: "I'm sorry baby, I couldn't make it. The studio needed me and the guys to record a demo for our EP. I love you🥺❤️"

Y/N: "I understand babe, I love you too😘❤️"

Damn, I was really hoping to see him. When I got off, there was a sign that had my name. Oooh my own chauffer.
I followed the man into a limo and we drove off.