Numb

I laid down on my bed as I took another hit of my joint. Hell, where's my Xanax? I looked everywhere for them and just remembered that I ran out yesterday. Fuck. I decided to go to my next best thing and that is molly. Xanax really helps me with my anxiety but recently, I'm not sure that it's been helping. I quickly got my board, made a line, and snorted it. Ugh, that's the shit right there. I went downstairs where everyone was at. I decided to throw a party, so about 200 college kids are here. I just hope to God I don't see-

Brad: "Well, hello there love."

Y/n: "Leave. I'm not going to ask you again Brad. I don't want you here."

Brad: "Oh, cmon. You love me. You know that you need me. Otherwise, how are you stable?"

Y/n: "Get. Out. Now."

Brad: "I don't think so, sweetheart. I think I'd rather stay and watch the show."

Y/n: "What are you talking ab-" next thing I knew, someone poured a gallon of mixed alcohol on me.

Y/n: "WHAT THE FUCK, BRAD!?" Everyone was recording me. Fuck. I ran upstairs into my bedroom, crying. A few minutes later, I heard a knock.

Y/n: "I told you to leave my fucking house, Brad. If you don't, I'm calling the cops."

Christian: "Hey, I'm not Brad..it's Christian."

Y/n: "I'm sorry Christian, you can come in." I said as I had fixed myself up before he walked in.

Christian: "Are you alright? I know what I saw and he's such a fucking prick for that. I'm sorry."

Y/n: "I'm just fine." I said sarcastically. "I just want him to leave me alone, he always has to fuck my life up for me. All because I wouldn't go out with him like every other fucking girl at this damn university."

Christian: "Here, why don't you find something else to wear and I'll think of a way to get back at him. Don't worry, it'll definitely make him stay away from you, because I swear to God, if he puts a finger on you he will get hurt."

Y/n: "Thanks Christian, okay now get out so I can change." I smiled slightly at him as he walked out.

I decided to put on one of my sexy outfits. I wore a very short black glittered dress, which also pushed my boobs up a little bit. It was a backless dress and the straps were almost small silver chains, and it had a slit on my left leg and a pair of glittered black stiletto heels. I redid my makeup of a dark smokey eye look, with a light shade of pink lipgloss. As I finished my makeup, I quickly straightened my hair and went downstairs once again. At the end of the stairs, I saw Christian quickly stop to look at me as he was walking by.

Christian: "Oh my God..you look..."

Y/n: "Ugly? I know.."

Christian: "What the fuck? Are you kidding me? No, you look hot as fuck. Now, let's show that fucking loser what he's fucked with." He said as he grabbed my hand and walked towards the outside porch.

Y/n: "Do you see him anywhere? I would rather him just leave."

Christian: "No, I don't. Maybe he's still inside." He kept a hold of my hand and dragged me through all of the sweaty and drunk twenty year olds into the living room.

He wasn't there either, so we walked into the big kitchen area. There he was. Getting himself another drink and talking to a girl, who seems to be flirting with him. Ew. That makes me want to throw up.

Christian: "Oi, Brad. You fucked with the wrong girl you dick." He said and as he finished his sentence, he kissed me and grabbed one of my legs and pulled it up to his hips and slightly leaned me back towards the floor, but not by much.