My Kras

Christian: "Hey baby. Good morning my love." I kissed my girlfriends forehead.

Y/N: "Good morning babe. Can we just stay like this all day?" She kept her arms wrapped around me as I had my legs around hers.

Christian: "We can do whatever you want love."

Y/N: "Yay, let's watch movies then. How about we start off with..." She turned on the TV for YouTube and played Manthony videos.

Christian: "Oh Jesus, please no." I laughed.

Y/N: "Too bad babe, NOW LET ME CUDDLE YOU!" She slightly yelled at him and laid her body on mine.

Christian: "Okay, okay. I just don't want you to get jealous by what you're about to watch."

Y/N: "I know you're mine, honestly I think it's hot." She winked at me.

Christian: "Oh? You do? Would you rather that be you?" I smirked.

I grabbed her face and smashed my lips onto hers. We began to make out, I got on top of her and I slowly put my hand under her shirt. Obviously, she wasn't wearing a bra. I grabbed a hold of her side to pull her closer to me.

Christian: "Fuck, you're so sexy."

She pulled away and grabbed the TV remote and changed it to a playlist of my bands songs that apparently were sexy enough for her. God, I love her.

Y/N: "Do something about it, daddy.."

I smirked at her.

Christian: "Fuck princess, don't start with me this early in the morning. I wanna take my time with you."

I started to go down on her and took off her sweats and underwear. I kissed the inside of her legs and got closer to her pussy. Then, I reached to her clit and began to tongue her senselessly. She instantly began to moan, but she grabbed my hair in return for the pleasure. After a few seconds, I put in a couple of my fingers, which made her thrust her hips. But after each moan, I couldn't help it anymore. I needed her. I licked my fingers clean from her juice and pulled my boxers down. I grabbed a condom from the nightstand and rolled it on, but I slowly began to fuck Y/N. Damn her moans are gorgeous.

Y/N: "Mm, fuck daddy, go faster, please."

Christian: "Babygirl, what have I said? I want to take my time to fuck you, I could for hours and just tease you." I said as I began to go faster like she asked.

Time seemed endless with her, we didn't notice that it had been 4 hours of me fucking her senselessly. We just can't stop.

I pulled out, took the condom off and threw it away. I, then, laid next to her, but clearly not.

Y/N: "I want round 2 in the shower, I'll see you there babe." She winked and ran out of the room.

Christian: "Wait for me, baby!" I ran after her.