Escort

Dad: "Y/N, come downstairs."

Y/N: "Coming Dad."

Weird. He never calls me by my name.

I did what I was told and I went downstairs in my sports bra and sweatpants. When I got downstairs, there was this random guy.

Dad: "This is her. Don't make her come back."

Y/N: "What-"

Dad: "Oh hey, sweetheart. This is Christian Anthony."

I didn't say anything to him, just awkwardly smiled at him.

Christian: "Nice to see you, Y/N."

Y/N: "Yeah, you too." I said shyly.

Dad: "So, um, you're leaving my house today and you won't be coming back." He evilly smiled.

Y/N: "Are you serious?" My heart dropped.

Christian: "Don't worry, I'll take good care of her." He isn't serious, right?

Dad: "Sorry Honey, but I want you out of my house."

I began to tear up and went back to my room, then I heard footsteps follow me, but I didn't care.

When I got back to my room, I grabbed my suitcases out of my closet and began to pack what I needed.

Christian: "You alright, love?"

Y/N: "Does it look like I'm okay?" I said and my voice sounded broken.

After a while, I was done packing and Christian led me to his car. He put my luggage in the trunk and opened my door for me.

Y/N: "Thanks." I said trying not to sob much longer.

He got in the driver seat and drove for about 45 minutes and finally pulled up to his house. Oh my God. It's literally a mansion.

Y/N: "Oh my God, this is your house?"

Christian: "Not just mine, it belongs to me and a couple of my friends."

Y/N: "What the fuck do you do for a living?"

Christian: "Music." He smiled.

Y/N: "Are you a solo artist or are you in a band, if you are with who?"

Christian: "I'm in a band with my friends, they're Mitchel Cave and Clinton Cave."

Hm. Names sound familiar.

We went inside and he showed me where my room is, and gave me a house tour.

My room:

Christians room:

Christians room: