Mini Story part 2

Part 2 from previous chapter

It was now 10 am and we arrived in Nashville. Good Lord she looks beautiful this morning, I couldn't stop staring at her.

I noticed her starting to wake up.

Y/N: "Were you watching me sleep?"

Christian: "Only for a minute." I smiled at her.

I got off the bed to go shower and brush my teeth.

Y/Ns POV:

After Christian went into the bathroom, I sat up and went on my phone.

*12 Missed Calls from Y/BFF*

Oh fuck.

Y/BFF: "Hey, I was going to surprise you but you're gone."

"Where are you?!"

"I'm getting nervous Y/N, please answer me."

Delivered at 6:54 AM

Y/N: "Hey, I'm sorry I didn't answer. I had a place to crash at."
Delivered at 10:17 AM

Y/BFF: "OH THANK GOD YOU'RE OKAY. Where are you? Let me come get you."

Y/N: "Uh..yeah so here's the thing..., I'm not home anymore..I'm in Nashville, on a tour bus."

Y/BFF: "WHOS TOUR BUS ARE YOU ON!?!?!"

Y/N: "Chase Atlantic's." I whispered.

Y/BFF: "Oh my God, please tell me you're joking."

Silence filled the air.

Y/BFF: "You're serious? Bitch where are you?"

Y/N: "I don't know exactly, I slept in one of their beds with them because there wasn't room. But I have to go."

Y/BFF: "Be safe, ily."

Y/N: "Ily2, bye."

Fuck. Why did I do this!?

Christian: "Hey, are you okay?"

Y/N: "Oh, yeah I'm fine. My best friend called me 12 times last night and blew up my phone texting me. She tried to surprise me early this morning but I wasn't there. So, she was worried about where I was."

Christian: "Oh, well if you want we can get her here to the show and bring her backstage with us."

Y/N: "No, you can't. She's a major fan. She'll freak out."

Christian: "It's really no problem, here I'll buy her a ticket right now. What's her info?"

You tell him her info and you call her on speaker.

Y/BFF: "Hello?"

Y/N: "Hey, um...I have a question. Do you want to come up to this Nashville concert?"

Y/BFF: "Um, hell yeah. But how am I going to get there? I have absolutely no money now after my trip."

Christian: "Hey, this is Christian. Don't worry about it, I will pay for your flight. I'm about to book it right now but your friend wanted to confirm with you first."