𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆

Paris, France 1891

Audrina walks through the beautiful museum, that is the Louvre.

At first, it's peaceful as she looks at all the beautiful artwork. But soon, she comes across a familiar painting.

It's a large canvas, decorated with black and white stripes. As she gets closer, she can see the plaque that reads. "Audrina Petrova, 1492. The Zebra."

She stares at it in shock, "oh my..."

~ present day

"Have you seen Katherine lately?" Damon asks Audrina over the phone.

She chews on a blueberry as she wanders her home, "No, Damon. I haven't," she replies breathily, "She's with Klaus."

"Well, I just assumed..."

She cocks a brow, "assumed what? That I often visit our favourite Original Hybrid?"

"You did say you were his muse," Damon points out.

Audrina chuckles, "That's right, I did. But I'm the kind of woman who likes to play hard to get."

"I'm all too familiar with that," Damon replies.

"Hmm. Anyway. Did you really call me to ask if I've seen my twin sister?"

"Yeah," he truthfully answers, "just making sure she's not getting up to something she's not supposed to."

"Trust me, Damon, she is no harm to you," she says.

"Well other than that, have you taken notice of what day it is?"

"Tuesday?" she questions.

"First of all it's Wednesday," he corrects.

"Embarrassing."

"And not what I meant. It's a full moon today."

"Ooh! Ritual Sacrifice Day," she grins as she eats another blueberry.

Damon narrows his eyes, "You named it? Really?"

"Really. You guys got any ideas to save your little Gilbert Girl?"

"I have ideas but they're not being received well."

Audrina plops down in a chair, taking the bowl of blueberries and placing them on her stomach, "enlighten me, Mr Salvatore."

"Idea number one," he starts. "Let her die with vampire blood in her system."

Audrina laughs hysterically, "I can see why they're not being received well. Stefan will never let his precious little Elena become a vampire. What's your next one?"

"Uh, that's it."

"Mm. What a wonderful selection."

"It's our only choice," Damon stresses, "but she'd rather die than become a vampire."

"I used to think that way," I admit, "until I had someone force it on me. Then, poof, I was grateful. I love being a vampire and I'd never give it up for anything."

Damon hums as he thinks to himself, "Are you saying I should do the same? Force blood down Elena's throat?"

"Mhm," she nods, "she'll be immortal so she can't hate you forever. Might as well."

"Hm. I love your mind sometimes," he compliments.

Audrina smiles, "I love it too sometimes. Oh, who am I kidding? I always love my mind. She's a genius. Bye-bye Damon."