𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆, 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈

"For my ego... how much do you love me?" I innocently ask. 

"Have I not expressed how I feel about you time and time again, Audrina?" Klaus asks, cocking his head at me. 

"You have. Which is why I said for my ego," I smile softly at him, "humor me, Klaus?"

Klaus's lips curl into a mischievous grin as he considers my request, his eyes twinkling with amusement. "Ah, my dear Audrina, you never cease to amuse me with your playful antics."

I smile up at him as he takes a step closer to me. His gaze is intense as he reaches out to gently brush a stray lock of hair away from my face. "If I were to measure my love for you, it would be as vast as the night sky, as deep as the ocean, and as enduring as time itself."

My heart flutters at his words, my cheeks flushing with warmth. "That's quite the poetic declaration, Klaus. But can you put it into simpler terms for my humble ego?"

Klaus chuckles softly. "Very well, my dear. In simpler terms, my love for you knows no bounds. It is as boundless as the universe and as constant as the North Star. You are the center of my world, Audrina Petrova, and I would move mountains to see you smile."

I smile thoughtfully as I gaze into his eyes, "I can't believe it."

"Believe what?" he curiously asks, pressing his palm against my cheek.

"That I have you willing to do anything for me. At my beck and call. You may be the strongest being in the world, but I control you. I hold all the power."

Klaus's expression softens, his eyes filled with adoration as he leans in closer to me. "Ah, my dear Audrina, you wield a power over me that is far greater than any I possess."

I feel a warmth spread through me at his words. "Do I really?"

Klaus nods, his thumb gently tracing circles on my cheek. "Indeed, my love. Your presence alone has the ability to calm the storm within me, to bring light to even the darkest corners of my soul. You are my anchor, my guiding star, and I would gladly traverse the depths of hell itself if it meant keeping you safe and by my side."

Tears prickle at the corners of my eyes as I'm overcome with emotion, overwhelmed by the depth of Klaus's feelings for me. "I don't deserve you, Klaus."

Klaus cups my face in his hands, his gaze unwavering. "Nonsense, Audrina. You are deserving of all the love and happiness in the world, and I would move heaven and earth to ensure you receive nothing less. You are my everything, and I am yours, now and for all eternity."

In that moment, as Klaus's lips meet mine in a tender kiss, I feel a sense of completeness wash over me, knowing that I am truly loved and cherished by the one person who means everything to me. 

~

The next morning, my eyes fluttered open, the sunlight streaming through the curtains lighting up the bedroom. My gaze lands on her Klaus sleeping next to me on he still-made bed. Both of us fell asleep last night, fully clothed and on top of the covers.

I reach over, running my fingers through the curls lying on top of his head. "Mm," Klaus hums, slowly waking up to my touch. 

I shift closer to him, cupping his face and stroking his cheekbone gently with the pad of my thumb. God, he is so damn beautiful.

"You're staring," he rasps, taking a gentle hold of my wrist and pressing a soft kiss to the inside of it.

"Staring isn't the word I would use. I'd go for gazing," I argue, a sleepy smile playing on my lips as I soaked in the warmth of his touch.