27th May 2o12

Elise Bunting. Journal; Captive Log - Day One.

General mood of the group, frustrated.

Rations, non-existant. I kind of ate the protein bar I had stashed in my pack from like, six months ago when we arrived because I forget to eat before we left and didn't plan on this happening!!

Injuries, N/A ... unless Logan doesn't shut up and I end up poking him in the eye with this pen. 

So Bob, we're stuck. Alfie and Anni got us in, and the tomb was actually in perfect condition. No sword. Dad got excited because he found some kind of button and the moron pushed it (please note I am never, ever, letting live that one down! Ever.) Suddenly we're all free falling into a sandpit.

Thankfully Mum thought to bring along a flashlight while the rest of us all have our phones, because I don't think I could have handled this if it was totally dark. Downside to having phones is, no signal. 

It's been six hours.

If I thought living with my parents was bad, try being trapped in a sandbox with them. We're all hungry, thirsty and Alfie can't zap us out here so the place is like magicked or possibly, a short cut into some other realm. Mum came up with that - helpful thing she is.

Dad has touched every inch of space in the wall and I could really use some ghostly guidance like I had the last time I was trapped in a seemingly escape proofed room.

No sword. 

Forced family bonding time. 

The only thing that could make this any better is a visit from the Scorpion King or a swarm of those flesh eating bug things. Then again, a couple more hours of this and they might seem like the better alternative.

Over and Out.

Elise Bunting.

(forever doomed)