25th July 2012

Dear iBob,

Subtlety is not a strong point of mine, never really has been... so I'm just put that down as a new years resolution. Sure it's only July, but is it really ever too early to start thinking about them? Maybe, with a head start, I might  be able to achieve one for once or if I die before then, people can look at this and be like, poor Elise, she had so many plans for the coming year and now she'll never be able to do them! 

Actually....

2013 NY Resolutions.

● Work on thinking before speaking - which also includes trying not to be so obvious about things. 

Example: Don't mention gateways or portals to an oracle. A) She's an oracle and might get a glimpse of something you don't want her to. B) Then deny you're up to anything and asking just because.

● Read more... because movie and TV retelling's aren't always 100% accurate.

● Try to be a better girlfriend. I swear Loges is getting grey hairs prematurely because of me.

● And a better daughter...

● Move out of my parents house, again and get the hell away from Academy, again... actually this can be a 2012 goal.

● Go on an African safari.

● Get my hair cut more often, and a facial every now and then won't kill me either. Maybe even a manicure and... focus on getting in some 'me time'

● Try to be nicer to people I don't know and the ones I do; mostly so no one decides they want to try and kill me too. Maybe find some new normal friends. You know, not vampires who have tried to kill you in the past, or gods who, ah, also wanted to kill you and oh yeah, spend more times with the friends I do have!

● Meet a celebrity, like I dunno, I feel me and Pink could become BFF's if we actually met. Should this go with the above instead?

● Avoid any disasters or situations that result in having to save the world, again. Actually, learn from my mistakes and the past and stop having to put AGAIN at the end of most of these.

● Finish a full game of Monopoly and not cheat, not once - like at all.

That should do it :) I'm feeling so accomplished already, this is going to be a piece of cake!

Elise Bunting

(List maker extraordinaire)

P.S - I actually came to tell you about the chat I had with a certain Oracle about Gateways and Portals. Since you know, she apparently closed up the one the mermaids came through the first time, I thought she might have an idea about these kind of things. Apparently not, but I gave her a delightful little vision that made a certain, sweet old lady, say 'oh fuck.' Now, I'm either rubbing off on her in the worse ways or she saw something bad. Then, she did something unspeakable. She patted me on the top of my head, smiled and said, oops!

Oops!

That's all I get. I mean, if I at least give her a vision boost, she should be giving me a bit more than an oops! Seriously, these supernatural jerks are doing my head in. New resolution point...

● Spend less time with supernatural jerks... life will be easier because of it. Just stick the ones you get to kill and avoid all the bullshit that seems to follow the rest.

EB.

Over and out.