18th August 2012

P.Grimm

Date: 18th August 2012
Current Location: Huntington Academy
Time: 15:20
Injuries: N/A
Current Case: Babysitting apparently.

Daily Summary:

I haven't been around many pregnant people before, and after spending most of the morning listening to Raya throwing up every five minutes, I don't plan on being around any again. She smells coffee, throws up. She walks five meters, throws up. Watches the TV, throws up. It's ridiculous. I don't see why I have been given the role of caring friend; she's Elise's, not mine. We're more acquaintances who have gone through some heavy shit together. Hair holding and back rubbing isn't supposed to be in the job description.

 The guys have all gone off to finish packing up the training camp, so why her apparently amazing and wonderful husband can't be the one to stay with her is beyond me. I bet it's because I am a girl too. Jerks.

And where is Elise?

She just gets to run off and find her boyfriend alone, and everyone is okay with that? I mean come on, the girl has a death wish at the best of times so why did they all just let her go? She has like, a better security detail most celebrities. With her Dad, brother, and Zane - plus Logan when he isn't getting himself kidnapped, I'd think twice about messing with her. And that Cain guy. What the hell is up with him? He's gone too, actually, maybe he could have gone with Elise. 

Hold up.

He's missing, she's missing, Logan's missing.

What are we missing?

Something is wrong with this situation, I just can't get- oh god, she's throwing up again! This time from just sitting there! It's not even morning anymore!!