I am so so so so sorry 💔

Hi guy...this story really blew up omg. I want to sincerely apologize for not posting, i've been going through a lot these last couple of years and writing this story was once something that truly took me out of my depression. I began to find other things to do in the mean time like work on school (currently in college rn lol) i've been in relationships all that good stuff. Right now i'm going through a break or breakup maybe idk... with my partner, this is really difficult for me right now and I have never felt so depressed and alone. I felt i needed something just anything to ease my heart and i remembered i wrote this story and how much it made me feel a little happier. so i started reading my own story cause i lowkey forgot what i wrote...and then i started reading your guys comments and that's what really made me smile. you guys are so funny btw never change. like a lot of these comments are really funny lol. What i'm trying to say is you guys reading my story and leaving comments makes me feel less alone for some reason and i wanna thank you guys. i know your intention wasn't to make the writer of this story feel less depressed but you did anyways and i'm thankful for that. i know i don't know a single one of you personally but i feel like i have this platonic love for y'all lmfaoo. everyday im trying to love myself and push through all this hurt and anxiety im feeling. Im gonna keep reading my story and reading comments and please don't quote me on this but i MIGHT upload more chapters. i forgot how much writer really helped me and i want to get back into that. thank you all so much, in the mean time while reading i'm gonna heal myself. take care of yourself, selfcare is important .♥️ :)