January

Idk if this chapter might be triggering to anyone but this is just a warning. Anyways enjoy:))

••••
"Two tickets to tonight's Hawkins carnival" Mike had either ticket spread out in his hands with a wide grin on his face. "I won them at a spelling B in English last period, I gave one to eleven since she basically invited herself. She was all like 'oh well you just have to take me with you Mikey bear' Mike used his best girl voice impression; exaggerating the high pitch in Elevens voice.

Will laughed in response, and that boosted Mikes ego to 100%. Mike always wants to be the one and only one to put the biggest smile on Wills face and he was already succeeding at that.

"I'd love to go I haven't been to the Hawkins carnival since middle school" Will grabbed up both tickets, shoving each into his pocket. "You wouldn't mind if Richie tagged along right?"

Mikes jaw clenched at the thought of him, once again he had to force an eye roll off. "Sure why not" Mike says sounding more sarcastic then he intended.

"This could be a good way for you guys to actually get to know each other"

"Trust me Will, I know enough about that guy" Mike gave up and finally rolled his eyes.

Will furrowed his brows obviously growing annoyed. "And what exactly is that suppose to mean"

"He just isn't the guy you think he is. Something went down last summer that I can't tell you about....listen it isn't my story to tell. Mikes sighs trying his best to get Will to hear him out. Ask Max, ok?"

"No Mike. I'm not asking Max anything you're just- you're just jealous. So go back to your dumb cheerleader girlfriend and stop trying to make Richie a bad guy" Will grabbed the last of his books then slammed his locker shut and stormed off.

Will knew deep down that Mike was only trying to keep him safe but he just doesn't want to admit to Mike or himself that Richie is bad news. Richie is definitely bad news. Especially after what went down last night. Wills wrists are hurting like hell right now.

4:03 am:

*Click* *Click* rocks were being thrown up at Will's window starling the poor boy who shot right out of bed to check the source of the noise. The Burnett peaked through his thin blinds, his brown eyes landing on tall lanky Richie Tozier. Will sighed in relief. Thank goodness it wasn't some burglar, something Will always feared of. The small boy pulled up his blinds and open his window up wide enough to allow Richie to climb right through. He tumbled in nearly breaking something but Will was fast enough to catch the falling vase that was ever so close to crashing  down on the ground. Will set the glass vase back on his dresser then helped Richie up from the ground.
"Why are you here so late, everything ok?" Will whispers in confusion.

"M-my parents are fighting again. I just needed somewhere to sleep, I couldn't take the screaming and yelling any longer.

"Oh I'm really sorry Rich, you can crash here for the night" Will starts getting back into his bed.

"Are you sure, only if it's ok with you" Richie halfhearted smiles.

"Of course it is, what are friends for?"

Richie begins settling down on the floor but Will declines the action. "You don't have to lay on the floor crazy, come up here" Will scoots  over and pats a spot on the bed for him. Richie happily accepts the space.

"I understand what it's like to have to deal
with fighting parents. Before my mom and dad divorced a few years ago they were constantly at each others throats, drove me insane" Will whispered to Richie who was intently listening. "If it wasn't for Mike staying up all hours of the night to talk me through it on on the phone, I would have been a wreck"

"Yeah, my parents have been fighting forever. I'm use to it now though....I guess" Richie sighs scooting in closer to Will.

"You know I'm really glad I can come to you"

Will smiles looking down at the mattress the two are laying on. "Anytime Rich...."

Richie then turns on his side to be faced with Will. Richies dark eyes meet Will's big brown ones. Without hesitation Richie crashes his lips onto Will's, completely catching him off guard. Will didn't mind kissing Richie being that it was no secret that the two had feelings for each other, but this kiss felt much different then the last, this one was more forceful; leaving an uneasy feeling in the pit of Wills stomach, so he tries to pull away but Richie isn't budging. The boy with the glasses with swift movements gets on top of Will, gripping both his wrists tightly. That is sure to a leave bruises.

Richie finally departs his lips from Wills, but continues to have him pinned down to the bed a smirk on his face. This was a whole new side of Richie that Will had never seen before, this terrified him. Richies eyes were darker than normal in this moment.

"Richie what the fuck, get off." Will tried his hardest to force him off but he was just too strong.

"Come on, I'm not gonna hurt you Will" He says in a mocking hushed tone. He lets loose one of Wills wrists allowing his hand to roam the boys body reaching for the waist band of his pajama pants; ghosting his fingertips over the slightly exposed skin.

Tears were now brimming from the helpless boys eyes. "P-please...just get off of me"

Richie ignores his pleading then fully reaches into Will's pants. This causes something to snap in the boys brain, because has soon as this action takes place Will knees him hard right in the groin. The dark haired one leans away from the brunette in a fit of pain holding his crouch area.

Will scurries out of his bed wiping the falling tears from his face. "Get the hell out. Now."

-
The brunette looks down again at the dark bruises on his wrists and winces at the pain. Will was conflicted on what to believe. Richie sounded really truthful this morning when explaining that he had been drinking before he came in through his window, but not a hint of booze was on his breath. Will so badly wanted to believe Richie, but Mike on the other hand is his best friend and would never lie. So the only thing left to do was ask Max what the hell went down last summer.

-
Should I do a double update???