December 1986

"Will you can't keep giving me the silent treatment" Mike sighed.

Will was sat on the floor in front of the burning fireplace deep in thought about what mike had told him last night over their session of hot coco. Mike was looking to go to college all the way in california, and of course Will wasn't happy about it.

"Baby please talk to me you're ruining the trip" Mike began to get an attitude now.

For whatever reason that sentence made something tick will completely off and now he was raising his voice for the first time all day.

"I'm ruining the trip are you kidding me Mike? Over and over again you promised we would stick together, Did you not?" Will paused for a second to give Mike a moment to answer his question but before Mike could even get a breath out he went on to yelling again.

"I love you Mike you know I do but I can't keeping doing this, I can't keep hoping we will stay together and then yet another thing pops up in our lives that's pulling us apart" Will was about to cry but he didn't he held in his tears.

Mike was left speechless. He knew his university choice might hurt Will but he didn't expect it to hurt him this much. What Will was saying made tons of sense and Mike didn't think about it that deeply until he heard it from his boyfriend.

"I-I'm sorry....i didn't know you'd be so hurt" Mike stepping in close to Will who was furious. Wills eyes did start to soften when he saw that his yelling was starting to get Mike emotional.

"I just didn't know it would hurt you like this, I want the best for us ok?"

Will stepped closer to Mike which now brought them inches from each other's face at this point. "Mike listen, I want to be with you, but california that's so.....far" The thought of the distance caused a lump to grow in Wills throat and his heart began to beat faster and faster, everything was moving way to fast right now.

Mike could see something was wrong he stared into his boyfriends eyes. "Will what's wrong are you ok"

Will started to breathe heavier and heavier he got down to the floor and tried to catch his breath. The room started to feel smaller and things got blurry, he was having a panic attack.

Mike was on the ground with him and started to soothe his boyfriend. He knew exactly what he was going through since Mike has unfortunately been in this position before. "It's ok i'm right here just breathe...i'm not going anywhere i'm here"

Will started to feel better. He wrapped his arms securely around Mike holding him tightly.

"please promise me you won't go.....I need you"

Mike really wanted to go to california and travel the world, but if that meant leaving Will...it wouldn't be any fun. "I promise Will"

-
"Are you guys actually drunk right now" Max walked into the living room seeing Will on top of a table dancing and Mike pouring himself his third or maybe even fifth shot.

"We are celebrating my dear" Mike in the most feminine way possible walks over to max and drunkly puts his arm around her neck and while trying to get her to take a sip from his glass which Max pushes away with a chuckle.

"You guys are always getting into some sort of mess huh?"

"You know it babe" Will starts unbuttoning his shirt from on top of the table and staring Mike right into his eyes.

Max laughed uncomfortably then asks. "What are you guys celebrating for anyway?"

"We are taking a trip to california, you and el are invited" Mike slurs joining Will on the table so they can dance together.

"Holy shit really?" Max smiles deciding that maybe she did want a class of alcohol now.

Since Mike was so fixated on getting to california Will thought it would be a good idea if they put all there money together and take a vacation.

-

i'm thinking this story is soon to come to an end expect maybe two more chapters :( ilyyyy