January

Every second spent with Mike took a toll on Will's emotions big time. He couldn't gather up the courage to tell him the news so he just pretended that everything was normal and ok, even when Mike begged Will to tell him why he's been so down, Will just couldn't find the right way to say "I'm leaving you far away from Hawkins....for good"

"Will....you know you can tell me anything right" Mike was sat straight in front of Will with his legs crisscross on the bay window located in his bedroom and a makeup brush in one hand brushing a rosy powder onto the boys cheeks. Nearly every makeup product was settled on the brunettes face. His eyes were a shimmering blue his cheeks were pinker than ever and a purple tinted gloss on his lips. The boys managed to find a bag of Nancy's old makeup from in her vanity after Will confessed that he wanted to try a full face of makeup. Mike was supportive of this and said "I can do it for you, it's just like coloring but except on your face." That made Will smile from ear to ear.

"Of course, I know that" Will shrugs. He looked down at Mikes lips watching the way they pursed in concentration, Will licked his lips but then shook away the persistent thoughts of pressing his own lips to Mikes.

"You've been really distant lately" Mike set the makeup brush down and handed Will a mirror to look at the finished work.

Will scrunched up his nose in a confused expression. "Distant? I've been at your house almost everyday after school."

Mike sighed."Yes, physically you're here with me.....but your mind is somewhere els" he stared at all of the makeup that he had just put on Will's face taking this opportunity to admire him. He looked ridiculous but in Mikes eyes....Will couldn't get any prettier.

Will looked longingly in the mirror deciding whether or not makeup is really for him.

Will then continued the conversation "I'm sorry. I guess it's just with everything going on at home it's been hard to.....I don't know, be happy, I feel pretty detached from everything and everyone around me. Trust me I know it isn't a fair of me to shut you out like this." Will explains truthfully. His heart was broken at the idea of leaving the place he grew up in. A place that had all his closest friends that he trusted, and most importantly Mike was here. You can't get relationships like that from just anywhere, these bonds are special.

"Sorry I guess I'm just worried about us drifting apart" Mike ran a hand through his hair letting out an exasperated breath.

"I know Mike.....That won't ever happen though, no matter how many times we get into those stupid fights like we did before. " Will put a smile on to assure Mike that everything's ok.

Mike simply nodded and smiled back.

"You know...I don't think blue is your color" Mike joked attempting to lighten the mood.

Will took a glance back down at the hand mirror he was holding and giggled "Yeah probably not"

"Hey Mike?"

"Hmm?" The boy responded while putting back some of the makeup.

"What do you think would happen if I happened to go out like this"

Mike sighed and shook his head. "In all honesty Will, and I say this out of love and only love....you'd totally get your ass kicked"

"Yeah....figures, it just isn't fair, you know" Will grabs a spare makeup wipe starting to clean his face of the products. "I should be able to leave the house dressed however I want without being shamed by complete strangers"

Mike smiles finding Will's passion on this matter to be adorable, he couldn't help but to beam bright at him like a kid on Christmas morning.

"It's just complete bullshit" Will then stops talking realizing only his voice is being heard mean while a smirk is found upon Mikes face. "What are you smiling about" Will crossed his arms.