December 1986 (part 2)

Will panicked and did the only thing he could think of doing, and that was to hide.

Right as Max unlocked the front door Will sprinted upstairs going into the closest room.

Once Will was inside a room, he looked around him remembering this to be Max's room. For whatever odd reason there were now two beds on either side of the bedroom that made Will ask himself several questions.

The boy pressed his ear up against the door to hear faint talking coming from down stairs. Mike was definitely here.

"I can't believe he isn't here yet, it's almost night time what if he never comes" Mike throws his keys down on the coffee table then takes a seat in the sofa running a hand through his shaggy black hair in frustration.

"Here put this on"

"You want me to put on a bandanna?" Mike raises an eyebrow hesitantly taking it from the girl.

Max nodded her head and grinned.

"I'm not sure how this is suppose to help my situation with Will but ok...." Mike begins tying the material around his head and Max immediately snatches it back.

"Not on your head idiot, over your eyes" the red head chuckles.

"Over my eyes, nope I'm not doing it. I'm not gonna fall for another one of your pranks. I'm not as gullible as I use to be."

Max rolls her eyes and sighs deeply. "Can you just trust me, put the blind fold on"

Mike groans and snatches it back from her. "Whatever you're doing better be worth my time"

"Shhh it will, just follow me" Max takes the boys arm leading him up the stairs.

Will was currently pacing around the small bedroom biting his finger nails all the way down. He could feel a panic attack approaching.

"Max I can not see a damn thing where the hell are we going" Mike held his arms out trying to grab onto the walls so that he wouldn't topple over.

She didn't bother to respond to any of his questions not wanting to give away the big reveal. Cautiously and quietly she opens the only door in the house that was closed guessing that Will was hidden away in that one. She was right.

Will froze up in the spot he was standing in watching as Max brought in Mike who was currently blind and confused.

Will Inhaled a shaky breath tiptoeing over to Mike. He checked him out from head to toe noticing the change in his height seeing that he was even lankier than the last time he saw him.

The boy extended his arms out until he was right in front of him. With ease he untied the bandanna from around Mikes eyes then placed his hands on either side of his cheeks caressing his face softly.

He felt Mikes body tense until he opened his eyes. Shock was written all over his features and if it was possible Mikes eyes would probably turn into the shapes of large hearts right now.

"I-Is it really you" Mike softly speaks.

"Yes Mikey.....it's really me" Will continued to hold his face while examining every inch of it admiring the pretty freckles he missed counting, the long curly eyelashes that batted when he blinked, his pink lips that were the perfect size and always fit his own when they shared a kiss.

Tears started streaming from his eyes as he stared at Mike in awe. The boy in front of him smiles and brings a shaky hand to Will's face to wipe his tears. "Don't cry love" He then engulfs Will in a bear hug picking him up from his feet squeezing the absolute life out of him.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you. I could hug you for hours" Mike puts the boy down and begins to leave kisses on every part of his face cause Will's cheeks to redden while letting out a soft laugh, butterflies erupt in his stomach from all the affection.

The rest of the world seemed to fall away when the pair were together.

~

I felt bad for leaving you guys on a cliffhanger so I did a double update since I love you all dearly :)

More chapters are coming soonnnn