Part 2

A/N welcome back to my story 'unknown' this is part 2 I hope you enjoy. End A/n

Alexis Pov

Please say yes I need to get closer to you I though

"Please" replied the girl as she whipped her tears away and tried to stand up but failed. Before she hit the ground I was at her side holding her up as we walked out of the ally and started to walk to my little apartment.

"So what were you doing out at 5:30 in the morning?" I asked. She hesitated before answering.

"I had a fight with my dad and ran out of the house mad. I ended up by that ally when those guys pulled me in and started to beat me" Replied Lily as she started to cry again.

"Hey it's ok those people won't hurt you. We're almost at my apartment just a couple more blocks" I replied as we walked the rest of the way in silence.

I opened the door to my apartment and turned on the light. I shut the door as soon as Lily was in and then I helped her over to the couch. "I'm going to go and get a pair of pants and a sweatshirt for you ok. I will treat your wounds then you can put the clothes on ok?" I asked.

"Ya thats ok" Lily replied in a sweet voice.

I left the living room and walked into my room grabbing a sweatshirt and a pair of sweatpants along with a first aid kit and then walked back into my living room. "Ok before I start, do you feel any major pain anywhere?" I wanted to see if there was any serious pain.

"My left side really hurts," replied Lily. I nodded and lifted up the left side of Lily's shirt and sure enough there was a stab wound on her left side. It didn't look too deep. I knew Lily was freaking out because her face went pale as she saw the stab wound.

"Do you know that I am an archer just like your dad?" I said as I started to clean the wound with an alcohol wipe.

"Really?" asked Lily, her mind completely focused on me and not on her wound that I was treating.

"Yep, been to the state championship 2 years in a row" I replied as I started to stitch the wound.

"Is that why you have a target in your living room?" asked Lily as she pointed to my practice target.

"Yep your dad saved me 8 years ago during the attack on New York he inspired me to start taking archery classes" I replied as I finished stitching the wound. "Ok the wound is cleaned and stitched, do you have any other pain?" I asked.

"Nope, just sore," she replied.

"Ok well here you go you can change in the bathroom. Down the hall the first door on the left" I said as I gave her the clothes I brought out for her.

"Thank you" she said as she walked into the bathroom with her clothes.

I took the couple minutes I had to myself to gather my thoughts. I just helped Hawkeye's daughter. Part 1 of the plan Is complete meet 1 of Hawkeye's kids. Next I needed to complete part 2, becoming friends with 1 of Hawkeye's kids. Then Finally I can repay Hawkeye for saving me by protecting his wife and kids while he is on missions with the Avengers. The bathroom door opened and out stepped Lily her face was cleaned and her shoulder length brown hair was now down instead of up. "Thanks for helping me Alexis" said Lily as she walked back over to the couch and sat down next to me.

"No problem Lil" I said using a nickname that I just came up with.

"Lil really Lexis" replied Lily with a playful smirk on her face which made me laugh.