Part 5

A/n Hello and welcome back to my story please leave a comment and vote if you like this chapter. if you like the book in general please consider following me. end A/n

4 hours later.

I was talking with Midnight while looking over the school. Something was wrong and I could tell. It was too quiet for my liking. Suddenly a bunch of black vans pulled up to the school and a bunch of people with masks and guns entered the school. I pulled out an arrow and shot it. The arrow I shot lodged itself through a window leaving zipline rope back to me. I slid down the rope from the arrow and rolled through a window with my sword drawn. I heard a few startled gasps as gunshots started to ring out in the school. I silently opened the door to the class room I was in and walked through the halls not making a single noise. Finally I found one of the guys standing next to what appeared to be the female bathroom. Silently I sneaked up behind him and dragged him into the bathroom. I pulled my sword out pointing the tip at the guy's neck. "What are you doing here?" I questioned, my voice was cold just like an assassin. I took a moment to get a better look at the guy and I noticed that he has the HYDRA logo on his shoulder.

"Ok ok ok Hydra want's to find a boy named Peter Parker." replied the guy as I stabbed my sword through the guy's throat killing him. I pulled my sword out of the guy's throat covered in blood.

I walk out of the bathroom without making a noise. I continue walking down a hallway when I see 10 more Hydra agents walking towards me. I notice that they haven't noticed me. I realized that if they did see me I would be killed. I decided to see if my acting skills from all my missions with Hydra were still good.

"Komandir" I said, getting the attention of the commander as I put my sword back onto my back.

"kto ty" Replied the commander.

"Deadshot," I replied in english. The commander's face paled slightly at hearing my code name.

"I thought you were a ghost story that Hydra made up" said the commander, still in shock.

I took this chance to walk up to the group of soldiers knowing that they won't hurt me because they think I am on their side. I get in the middle of the group of ten and take my sword out and swing it around taking out 6 of the ten soldiers. I quickly jump over to another soldier and stab my sword through his heart, not giving him a chance to react to my previous attack. I pull my sword out of the guy's heart and run over to another soldier stabbing him in the heart. I quickly pull out my sword again and throw it into another soldier's chest. I grabbed my bow from my quiver and shot 1 arrow right away going through another soldier's chest. I take a minute to listen to my surroundings seeing if there are any more soldiers coming. After a minute, I decided that it's ok to move again. I go and collect my sword. I continue walking through the halls.

25 minutes later

Blood dripped from my sword as body's bleed out at my feet. My face had some blood slashed on it but I didn't care. I was staring into the eyes of the last group of soldiers behind them was my "brother". As much as I hate him He doesn't deserve to go through what I went through in Hydra and in the Red Room. "Let him go" I said, my voice as cold as ice.

"Come and get him," replied a soldier.

Sudden anger coursed through my veins. It felt like my eyes were on fire. My mouth felt like someone was stabbing a knife through it. 'I'm taking over' said midnight as I lost consciousness

Midnight pov

I took over Alexis' body. As I took over her body she changed into a wolf just like me. I wasted no time rushing over to the first soldier. I jumped up and slammed my teeth into the guy's neck killing him almost instantly. The soldier fell backwards. I hopped off the shoulder and ran in between the next two soldiers. I jumped and they shot each other. I ran up to the last soldier and bit his neck, killing him right away. I felt my control on Alexis start to slip meaning that she wanted her body back. I let the feeling of control slip through my paws as Alexis took over once more.