Part 9

A/n Welcome back to my 'unknown' story. Sorry I haven't been active lately I promise that I am trying to get better about this. Please don't hate on my work  because I have worked hard to come up with the plot. (I have 7 copy's of this story all having different actions at certain parts) 

End A/n

Alexis Pov

Steve showed me to my room, when he opened the door I was shocked. The room was massive causing me to let out a small gasp at the size. "Nice right?" Steve asked as we stepped into the big room. 

"Ya it's nice" I reply as I look around the room, I see that I have a bathroom and a shower witch is nice. 

"You can order clothes online using this tablet." Steve informs me as he hands me a tablet witch I take and set it on the bed for later. "We have training in an hour just ask Friday to show you the way to the training room." Steve tells me as I nod and he leaves the room. 

I quickly moved around my room checking for any bugs or cameras to monitor me. I didn't find any much to my relief. 'midnight what do you think?' I asked as I sat down on the huge bed.

'It's nice, just be carful around Natasha it seems that she wants to hurt you' Midnight informs me causing me to nod in understanding.

'Alright' I reply simply as I stop talking with midnight and start thinking about the events of the past few days and how fast everything changed. Eventually I got up and went over to the closet to see if there where any clothes in it. I did find some clothes in there so I changed into the pair of black sweatpants and a blue t-shirt. I looked at the time on the tablet and realized that it was almost time to start training. "Friday, can you show me the way to the training room?" I ask. I see a bright red line form on the floor leading out of my room, I follow the line until I end up in the training room 

 I see a bright red line form on the floor leading out of my room, I follow the line until I end up in the training room 

I looked up and saw the team looking at me. Steve was looking at me with what seemed to be happiness. Natasha was looking at me with pure anger, Tony was looking at me with a mix of sadness and anger, Clint was looking at me with nothing but happiness, Thor was looking at me with approval. "Hello" I say with confidence. 

"Hey Lexis" Says Clint as he waves at me and I wave back at him. 

"Hello young Lexis" Says Thor as he nods at me. 

"Hello" I say as I spot a cart of training uniforms. I walk over to the cart and grab a uniform and walk to the changing room that has a picture of a girl on it, I changed and then headed back out to the team and started to stretch while waiting for training to start.

"Alight let's start" Said Tony. As Tony was about to say something the doors slammed open and in walked a guy with a metal arm and a angry look on his face. "Nice of you to join us Bucky" Said Tony while glaring at Bucky.

"Shut up Tony, I'm not in the mood for your comments today." Bucky said, he finally noticed me and rose an eyebrow while looking at me.  "Who's the girl?" Asks Bucky, as he finally stopped staring at me and looked at Steve for an answer. 

"That's are new recruit, Lexis. Lexis meet Bucky, Bucky meet Lexis" Steve says as he interduces me to Bucky.

"Nice to meet you" I say as I step forward and put my hand out for a handshake.

"You to." Bucky says as he steps forward and shakes my hand with his metal hand. 

"Alright lets start out with sparing. first match, Bucky vs Lexis" Tony announces causing Bucky to turn and send a harsh glare towards Tony who ignores it. 

"I'm not fighting a kid! She looks like she is 15!" Bucky yells at Tony causing me to laugh.

"It's ok I can handle it" I say with confidence as I make my way to the ring and jump into it. 

"I'm not going to go full strength on you" Bucky says as he hops in the ring and goes to the corner across from me. 

"I bet I can pin you down in 2 minutes." I state and I can see Bucky's face go into shock along with the others.

"I bet $200 that Lexis wins" said Clint as he nodded his head at me causing me to smile a little bit.  The rest of the team bet that Bucky would win. 

"Alright get ready" said Natasha as she walked to the middle of the ring. I put my hands to my cheeks and started to lightly bounce on my feet. Bucky sighed and put his hands on his cheeks. "Fight" said Natasha as she stepped back into a corner. 

I shot out of the corner with fast speed shocking Bucky as I got close enough and landed a punch right across his face before jumping back and blocking the punches from Bucky. I kept blocking his punches, but while I was blocking I found a few little flaws in Bucky's form and I decided to point them out. "Lesson one in fighting. kept your hips centered." I started as I ducked under a punch and kicked out one of Bucky's legs causing him to stumble and put his hands down. "Lesson 2 keep your hands up" I stated as I punched Bucky in the face causing him to stumble back. "Final lesson don't under estimate your opponent" I finished as I ducked under another punch. As I ducked under the punch I kicked out Bucky's legs causing him to fall face first onto the mat of the ring. I quickly climbed onto Bucky's back and wrapped my hands around his head like I was about to snap his neck causing him to tap out.  

"1 minute and 20 seconds" I hear Stark mumble out as he gives Clint 200 dollars along with the rest of the team. 

I get off Bucky's back and help him up. "Good fight" I say and he nods before stepping out of the ring leaving me in the ring with Natasha. "You want to spar?" I ask Natasha as I raise an eyebrow at her. 

"Sure" she says and I can see that in her eyes she want's to cause me some serious pain.

A/n That's the end of the chapter hope you people liked it. Until next time stay true to your self peace