Part 7

A/n slight TW at the begining of the chapter.

3rd person pov

Dream

A 11 year old girl walks the narrow halls of the underground Red Room. An Emotionless expression on her face as she knocks on a door only entering when she hears a faint 'Come in'

"Ah miss Alexis please take a seat" said the woman as she pointed at a seat across from her desk.

"If I may question why I am here Madame B?" questions the girl as she sits down and looks Madame B in the eyes.

"Of course. You have been in the 6th and final stage of the red room for almost a year now it's time you graduate. As you know, to graduate you need to do a mission which should be no problem for you. But to fully graduate this time you will have to be Sterilized meaning that you won't be able to have kids" answered Madame B as a look of shock crossed Alexis face but it quickly disappeared. "Now because you're the only person to ever make it to the 6th stage of the Red Room I will give you a choice if you accept you will graduate. But if you decline you will die a slow and painful death" said the Madame.

"I accept," replied Alexis as she walked out of the room and got ready to be sterilized.

Pain was the only thing that Alexis could feel as the doctors cut open her stomach to sterilize her. She thought that she would not be Conscious while she was sterilized but she was so wrong. Alexis let out a heartbreaking scream as the doctors continued to cut her.

End Dream

Alexis pov

I woke up screaming as I relived the pain of being sterilized. I tried to get my breath under control. I finally got it under control after 10 minutes. I let out a heavy sigh as I stood up and walked over to the table. On the table was what looked to be a letter. I picked up the letter and read it.

'Hey Lexi I came to your cell earlier but you were asleep. I want to talk to you so I will be buy a little later

-Wanda Maximoff'

I set the leter down. I walked to the middle of my cell and decided to do a light workout. I dropped to the floor and started doing push ups. 350 pushups later I decided to do a full Red Room workout so I started doing sit ups. 350 sit ups later I worked up a good sweat. I was about to start doing my jabs but someone opened my cell.

"Good morning Lexi, I'm Wanda" said Wanda as I looked at her.

"Hi" I dryly reply as I walk over to my bed and sit down.

"Well i'm going to be your handler today so let's go get some breakfast" said Wanda sweetly. I sighed and stood up. I walked over to the table and grabbed the handcuffs and cuffed my wrist behind my back as I walked out of the cell following beside wanda.

"Am I so special that I need to be escorted with 4 guards behind me?" I question catching Wanda by surprise.

"I tried to tell the team that I would be fine by myself but they insisted so here we are." Wanda tells me, making me slightly chuckle.

"You trust me?" I ask as I glance over to Wanda who was looking at me.

"I trust you enough" said Wanda, leaving no room for discussion. "Here we are," said Wanda as we walked into a big cafeteria. "Now don't get into trouble now" said Wanda as she uncuffed my wrist and walked with me to the table to get my food.

"I get to choose what I eat?" I question as I see a whole bunch of different kinds of cereal and oatmeal on the table.

"Shield is not like Hydra, we treat prisoners like humans not a test subject" explained Wanda as I poured milk into my bowl and walked to a random table with Wanda beside me. I sat down at a table that was in the farthest corner in the room so I could analyze the room for any threats.