Part 14

A/n welcome back end, will be updating this more often end A/N

Silence was the only thing I heard, I realized what I said the moment after I reviled my biggest secret, that Tony and Natasha are my parents. I looked around the room at the shocked faces, my eyes landed on Tony who had a look of shock and doubt in his eyes, My eyes then landed on Natasha who had tears streaming down her face as she looked at me with nothing but regret. "Happy now Tony" I said as I made my way out of the room and started to walk in a random direction. 

"Hey wait!" I heard Tony yell but I ignored him as I turned around a corner and walked into a random room. 

   'I can't believe that I just did that' I tell midnight as I slide down the door and stare at the wall in front of me. 

'I told you before that some of you emotions are heighted, Just because you are trained to hide your emotions doesn't mean that you be able to, especially now that we merged and your emotions are heightened' Midnight tells me as stand up and walk around the room

'but that doesn't mean I shouldn't told them my secret' I explain to midnight in my mind. 

'Take a deep breath and calm down or I will have to take control so you don't hurt anyone' Midnight warns me as I take a deep breath and calm myself down.

'Thank you' I tell midnight as I let out a soft sigh. I decided to go back out to the team, so I took another deep breath as I opened the door and stepped out into the hall way. I made my way back to the last spot I saw the team and when I stepped into the room it was empty. I looked around before seeing that the entrance ramp was open meaning that we landed. I make my way off the Quinjet and back into the avengers compound. Once I am inside the compound I make my way to my room locking the door behind me as I get inside my room. I slowly peel off my suit as I get a new pair of clothes and make my way to the bathroom so I can shower. 

After I get done showering I put my fresh change of clothes on before making my way out of the bathroom only to see that a bow was on my bed confusing me. I slowly made my way to my bed and looked at the bow and I quickly realized that It was a new bow, I was conflicted because I had an Idea on who made the bow, on one hand the bow was a nice black color and was supper light, on the other hand I don't really want to use a bow that Tony made for me, especially because it's a sorry present for leaving me. I decided that I might use it so I set the bow down next to my closet. I made my way back to my bed and saw my phone was also sitting there and I quickly grabbed it so I could text Lilly and let her know that I'm ok. 

Text

A- Hey Lilly!

L- OMG Hi lexis

A- how are you?

L- I'm ok want to come over?

A- Sure I'll be there soon :) 

L- I'll be waiting

A/n this is the end of the chapter hope you enjoyed it vote and leave a comment to give me feedback, until next time stay true to yourself peace end A/n