Part 16

A/n im still alive....somehow end A/n

I hit the concrete with a hard though making me grunt in pain as my back slides along the concreate, I slide to a halt and i slowly opened my eyes and say a figure of a man standing over me with a mask on. 

"What do you want?" I managed to question as I put a hand over my shoulder that was now leaking blood. 

"Well we are going to take you back to hydra" Says the guy as he smiles at me then starts talking again. "5, window, car, rush, kill, ready to comply?" asked the guy as I feel my mind go blank

"Ready to comply" I repeat back.

"Stand up and get back on your bike and follow me" he commands, and I am unable to stop myself from standing up and standing my bike back up and getting on the bike and following the car.

Natasha Pov

I was sitting in the living room thinking about what lexis said, I can't believe that I treated my daughter so bad I can't believe that she knew about me and tony being her parents, even me and Tony didn't know who her parents where. I was broken from my thoughts by Tony talking.

"Lexis?" he says although me and the whole team know that lexis isn't in the room.

"Tony she's not here." I tell him as I look down at my hands thinking once again about what I did to her.

"I know that she just talked to me in my mind, something is going on" Tony says as he rushes out of the room and towards his lab. 

Me and the rest of the team look at each other and rush out to follow Tony, when we get to his lab he is talking to Friday.

"Friday track Lexis" he tells Friday,

"Of course sir, I need a phone number to track" Friday responds 

"I don't have her number" Tony says, as he slams his hand down on his desk surprising the whole team including me.

"I do" Clint says as he tells Friday the number.

"it seems that Lexi is at a recently discovered Hydra base"

3rd person pov

"What do you mean that she has the power" A male doctor asks as he stares at the limp body of lexis.

"She has the power of one of the infinity stones" another male doctor responds.

both the doctors felt something in the air change, they look over towards Lexi who is staring at them with pure blue eyes  she lets out a scream as the building starts to shake.

A/n yes im still alive dw, I had an idea and I am thinking about making my own original story would u read it? if you liked this part please vote if you are new please follow and if you have any ideas for me please leave comments or send me a pm, until next time stay true to yourself peace.