𝟬𝟬

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟬𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁ˏˋ°•*⁀➷╔══════╗Note'thinking'"Talking"*Sound effect*╚══════╝

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟬
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
╔══════╗
Note
'thinking'
"Talking"
*Sound effect*
╚══════╝

Y/N POV:

As i was about to leave the hunters to fight 5 of my children i felt as if my face was...

Melting...

As painful as it sounds i harshly fell down to my knees and hands on the wood. 'My bones are melting. Is it poison?' i thought for a moment...

Suddenly remembering that girl. 'It's that girl's poison! How could it be? I didn't sense anything.' Desperately, trying to stay alive I tried to regenerate.

But i heard something break in the distance. My children broke and fell to the ground.

"What?! They disappeared! Is this a trap or something?!" A male with a weird pig hat said from a distance.

"No! It's Shinobu's poison!" A girl yelled back in reply.

I couldn't help but just kneel down as the two hunters came for me. Before they could even get my head off...

BLOOD DEMON ART
RIME-WATER LILY
BODHISATTVA!

Half of my face was melted, but that didn't stop me from fighting.
The two hunters came running at me from different directions.

'His blades are pushing her in!' both swords coming closer and closer to my neck....

My head flew off.

'Huh? She cut off my head!' I screamed inside my head. 'I can't believe that I'd lose to a nobody like her...To...A poisoner. Someone who isn't even a swordsmen! She doesn't even seem that strong to take off anyones head!'

Thoughts running through my head, processing everything.
'Im going to...Die..."
My head slowly faded away into the air. Indicating my lose.

𝗦𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽

"Hey, shinobu? Hey...Wanna go to hell together with me?" My last ever question I asked to Shinobu. My head on her delicate hands.

"After you, you worthless bastard!" She said happily.

𝗠𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁! 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗜 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿!

-𝗖𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆

𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 : 𝟯𝟮𝟴