𝟭𝟬

𝗜 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗳𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸‼️

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟬𝗔𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵╔══════╗Note'thinking'"Talking"*Sound effect*╚══════╝𝗬/𝗻 𝗣𝗢V

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟬
𝗔𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵
╔══════╗
Note
'thinking'
"Talking"
*Sound effect*
╚══════╝
𝗬/𝗻 𝗣𝗢V

✎𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃★

"Mrrraahh! I've had enough with these boring classes!" Grim groaned in annoyance.

"You'll never be a good mage!" Yuu gave him a cold glare. I chuckled at the small fight.

"Ugh! When did you become so bossy?" Grim rolled his eyes.

- Cafeteria-

"Wooo! Lunch time at last!" Grim cried in happiness as he put one of his paws into the air.

As we all walked to the buffet silver with trays into our hands.

'I wonder if Crowley have something prepared for me...' I thought, cause come on...If I have nothing to eat, he might be next.

Like I get it...I'm some random demon that was literally wasn't supposed to be here, but that doesn't mean you can just let me starve.

"Whoa! *drool* They got some good-lookin' grub!" He pushed himself up to the buffet, to take a peak.

"Can you even eat squid and onions, Grim?" Yuu looked down at Grim with a sweat drop.

"Look how fluffy those omelets are! Ooh, grilled chicken! And a bacon-and-egg tart!" Grim admired the variety of food in front of him.

Meanwhile me, I couldn't feel any hunger for the food, if I was still human i'd probably be drooling, but I am not.

Instead, I am standing in line in pure boredom.

"Shhh! Dude, inside voices! Where was this energy earlier today?" Ace shushed up Grim.

"Y/n, grab me the grilled chicken! There's only one left" Grim looked at me with a innocent shine in his eyes.

Someone then bumped into Grim, as if it was almost on purpose, causing Grim to fall back down to the ground and hit them again by their ankles.

"Ow!" Grim put his paws onto his butt.

"Hey! Watch where you're goin" Delinquent A spoke up with a rude tone.

I stared at the students with pure hatred already, are people stupid these days?

"M-my carbonara! You broke the yolk!" The Delinquent A looked down at his broken egg.