𝟬𝟱

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟱𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟱
𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀.
╔══════╗
Note
'thinking'
"Talking"
*Sound effect*
╚══════╝
Y/n POV

✎𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃★

"Leave it to me." I told the two as I sighed. but their response. "Wait don't worry we will come along." Yuu said.

"Alright then, keep up with me." Before running, "Huh?- Wait what! Waitt!" Grim whined as I dashed away from them.

We ran into a classroom, Yuu and Grim was panting like crazy, i mean they tried their best to keep up.  "Where *long gasp* Could *another long gasp* HE BE!" Yuu shouted, with his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath. 

"Why hello you three." A new voice came from a...picture frame? That's cool.

"Bwaaah! That painting just talked!" Grim jumped from his confident state.

"Interesting, a talking picture." I was immediately interested as I fanned myself once again.

"Yes, and...? Is a talking painting really such an oddity at this school? Either way, what brings you three to such a pitiful state?" The painting stated.

"Hey we're lookin' for this guy called Ace. He got messy hair and a heart drawn on his face." Grim spoke up.

"Ah, I know the one. The new student, i believe? Today was his first day at school. I think he went back to his dorm..." The painting responded.

"Myah! So it's true! He's trying to ditch us! Do you know the way he went?" Grin crossed his arm in annoyance.

"The door to the dorms is in the eastern." That was all the info we needed.

"Lets go get him guys." Yuu was already at the doorway waiting.

-

As it seems we were this hall of mirrors and that's when we three spotted Ace. 

"Yeah right, like i'm gonna scrub down hundred windows. I'm just gonna go back and-" He snickered but was soon cut off by the three of us standing at the entrance of this hall.

"HAH! GOTCHA PUNK!" He shouted putting his paws on his hips.

"Oh shit!" Ace cursed at us and started running away.

"Stop right there, Ace! Wait!" Yuu shouted as we all started to run after Ace.

"Who would in the right mind would wait?! Seeya!" Ace ran a little bit faster, passing by students and potentially bumping into some.