𝟬𝟲

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟲 𝗠𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱⚠️𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿⚠️╔══════╗Note'thinking'"Talking"*Sound effect*╚══════╝𝗬/𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟲
𝗠𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱
⚠️𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿⚠️
╔══════╗
Note
'thinking'
"Talking"
*Sound effect*
╚══════╝
𝗬/𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩

✎𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃★

It took long for the weaklings to catch up to Grim, especially since the only advantage Grim has was just using two extra legs to run. I did enjoy just getting in front of them and seeing more places in the school. Entertaining indeed.

Our last resort was stopped at the cafeteria. "Argh! Stop jumping around like that" Ace yelled in annoyance at Grim.

"Heh Heh! Catch me if you can!" Grim jumped onto a lovely chandelier, that probably would cost souls to make.

"No fair climbing onto a chandelier, you coward!" Deuce yelled slightly underneath the Chandelier. "I haven't learned flight magic yet...What could I summon to hold onto him...? Hm..." Deuce started thinking as Ace was all worn out. 

Meanwhile Yuu just stood beside me unfazed. I boldly just slivered my hand to hold his which he held onto mine in return. "You're hands are cold..." Yuuken whispered in my ear as he leaned to his left, which is where I was. 

"Does it bother you?" I whispered back but he shook his head 'no' so I smiled warmly at him which he did the same.

"Oh that's it!" Deuce yelled out, he looked confident as if this would work. "Did you come up with something?- Oh, hey! Stop! What are you doing?!" Ace yelled as he slowly started levitating off the ground.

'Sorry for not holding your hand for longer, Yuuken.' I apologized to him in my mind. Then I pulled a sudden move which I launched myself into the air in a jet fast speed. 

Without laws of physics, I grabbed the floating Ace and swinging Grim from the chandelier. As I came down to my feet gracefully, the chandelier was left slightly swinging violently.

"Myah?! Y/n? Nooo! Let me goo! I don't wanna clean!" Grim struggled into my arm. "Shhh..." I started rocking Grim slightly as if he was an actual baby. Yet on my other arm was secured with a flabbergasted Ace.

3rd person

"Dayum." Ace made out of his bamboozled state. "Y/n!!" Grim groaned but accepted it, he felt as if you were his actual mother. 

#AdoptingGrim

Y/n smiled down at Grim. Yet Deuce, Ace, and Yuu were surprised once again by the incredible speed and tricks Y/n keeps pulling.