𝗧𝗿𝗲𝘆 𝗖𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗼𝘂𝘁

𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗽𝗲

𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗽𝗲

╔══════╗
𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘: this was a real head scratcher knowing y/n would throw up human food soo i was planning on making this slightly complex
╚══════╝
Y/n Pov

It was Monday, the worst day of the week. School was long and boring. Not lunch though.

I was with Ace, Deuce, Yuuken and Grim as always. But then specific people walked by.

"Y/n!" Cater's voice chimed as Trey and Riddle was following him. I looked towards the direction of his voice and there they were.

I just waved at them and it seemed like Trey was trying to ask me something. "Did you need anything?" I asked in a cheery tone.

"We wanted to ask if you..." Trey slightly trailed off as I noticed his eyes going down to my mouth. Cater looked at the boy confused.

"Trey wanted to ask if you wanna join us! In a little baking hangout. Right Trey?" Cater nudged the guy's shoulder as he snapped out his thoughts.

"Yeah, that's right.." Trey regained himself as he fixed his eyes back to mine.

"Just meet us at our dormitory? Alright? TTYL!" Cater then clung onto Trey and sorta shoved him out.

Riddle stood there staring at the direction of the two getaways.

He then looked at me and sorta slammed this letter down beside me with a heart sticker holding it together.

As I analyzed the letter and looked up hopefully, to see Riddle's face again...He was already running off to the other two.

I stared at the sight dumbfounded. "Y/n, you're popular!" Grim slammed his paw on the table.

"He's right." Yuuken agreed as he kept munching. "Not a surprise since you're even pretty." Ace stated.

"Is that so?" I turned my head back to the group and smirked at an idea. 'Eternal Paradise 2.0...' I thought.

"Duh, dummy." Ace stated. "Mind if I see the letter?" Ace added on, already reaching for it. Deuce slapped his hand away as I picked it up instead.

"Eh...go for it. Read it for me." I slid the letter towards Ace who opened it fast. His eyes scanning it as his expression had his jaw dropped.

Deuce got curious as he saw Ace's expression and peaked too read it as well. His jaw also dropped.

Yuuken and Grim didn't hesitate on reading it too with the same expression. Although I doubted Grim could read.