𝟬𝟰

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟰𝗖𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟰
𝗖𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀.

╔══════╗
Note
'thinking'
"Talking"
*Sound effect*
╚══════╝
𝗬/𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩

✎𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃★

It took us quite a bit to find the infirmary, but we found it eventually. We opened the door and...

There he was, Ace laying down on the infirmary bed, I chuckled at his state as we all walked over to his bed. "How are you so powerful, Y/n?" Ace asked with curiosity.

"I'm a Demon Ace, If you would like..." I said with a slight smirk growing.
I got closer to his ear and covered my mouth by opening my fan so no one could lip read incase.

"I could turn you to one.." I whispered into his ear.

(Ive never cringed so fucking hard in my life when I was rereading "I could turn you into one")

Expectedly, he was surprised from this out of pocket  suggestion. "Hey Y/n what did ya say?!" Asked Grim curiously.

"Nothing you need to worry about Grim." I reassured him and went away from Ace's ear.

"Now the real question is, are you feeling better now Ace?" Asked Yuu as the attention went back to Ace.

"Yep definitely, I ain't that weak." Ace replied cockily.
Although i could've killed him, i showed mercy anyways. I'm not that much of an asshole...

I now felt the urge to eat. I had the craving to eat...men...
I didn't wanna try and eat my newest friends, I had to...leave...now.!

(Nah what came over my ass to say that. "I HAD TO LEAVE NEOW!!!" YOU ARENT THAT GUY DUDE 😭😭😭) 

Replacement for such absurd words : Then what broke me from my thoughts was my stomach rumbling. I panicked as I gripped harshly onto my stomach and looked up at the guys. 'What the fuck?! It feels like I haven't eaten in days!' What felt like anxiety tortured me in that moment.

I dashed out the infirmary and just running to where I remember is the exit. 'Why the fuck am I feeling like this?! It wasn't ever like this.' When I eventually got to my home, my breathing was quivering and all I could think about was the brutal memories of me eating the men back in my cult.

Fortunately, I heard a knock on my door. But the person who did so still stepped in which revealed Crowley. I had this long and relived sigh. I haven't been so helpless looking in my life.