𝟭𝟴

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟴𝗠𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟴
𝗠𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻.
╔══════╗
Note
'thinking'
"Talking"
*Sound effect*
╚══════╝
𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻

✎𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃★

After all of that explaining to Crowley, he fortunately understood our situation. "So, you guys are so resistant with the idea of apologizing, yet I have no clue how you guys were able to get that collar off." Concluded Crowley. "Pretty much" Ace then replied. 

"I see...Then, if you aren't able to get along with the house warden, there is always other schools to transfer to." Suggested Crowley. "However, you were specially chosen for this dorm according to the Dark Mirror." Crowley continued.

"So by all means, relocating you will be such a tedious process which also includes a new ritual." Crowley spoke in a serious tone to the angry Ace. Ace thought about transferring and thought of it being a bother if he does leave anyways.

"Then you should challenge Mr. Rosehearts for leadership of the dorm" Crowley spoke the last option out there. Y/n thought of a small scene where the little red king would fight Ace, she giggled as she opened her golden fans which was covering her smile.

Although it might sound like a funny joke to Y/n, the other 4 reacted drastically. They screamed "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?" Their voices ruined the silence of the library. "Lower your voices! This is a library!" Crowley whispered shouted at the 4's reaction. "But your idea is completely insane!" Ace whispered back. 

"There is nothing "insane" about this. After all that's how Mr. Roseheart got his position." Crowley spoke normally. "I wonder how strong he is now" Y/n spoke up. Grim and Deuce then were trying to figure out specifically how Riddle got his role. 

Apparently he  became housewarden within his first week of school. "There are several ways. You could be appointed by the previous one or duel the current warden to win." Crowley explained. "Dueling sound much more of a simpler method" Y/n said and earned a nod from Crowley. Trey then said how it's against the rule if the opponent is handicapped, so Riddle would have to take away the collar. 

"So what do you say Mr. Trappola? Do you dare to challenge Mr. Rosehearts?" Crowley looked over at Ace with a nice smile. "Sure I'll give it a shot!" Ace said proudly and slightly  filled with anger. "Then I will too." Deuce then punched his palm. 

"Me three!" "Me four" Both Y/n and grim said. "I'm afraid not Grim and Y/n, you cannot challenge a housewarden  that you don't belong to. I sighed and Grim got a lil irritated since he isn't able to show off his strength. Crowley nodded and walked to go start on the paper work to this fight. 

Ace declared that he will become the leader and make Riddle confess that he's wrong so no one has to live by Riddles dumb rules with a little Deuce for help. We sealed the day by all of us returning to our dorms. Y/n changed into some cute pajamas and got Grim ready for bed as well.