𝟬𝟳

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟳𝗖𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀╔══════╗Note'thinking'"Talking"*Sound effect*╚══════╝𝗬/𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟳
𝗖𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀
╔══════╗
Note
'thinking'
"Talking"
*Sound effect*
╚══════╝
𝗬/𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩

✎𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃★

It was at the middle of night when I heard a knock on my door. "Coming..." Which I got up groggily and walked towards the knob. Long and behold, It was Ace.

"Ace?" I questioned but then I immediately woke up as I noticed the collar on his neck. "My oh my, who got you as a puppy?" I leaned onto the door way as I smirked down on Ace. "N-No one! I'm just not gonna return to the Heartslabyul House. I'm done there for good! So I'm staying here with you!" Ace explained in a wimpy tone. 

"And what makes you say that, darling?" I inquired. "I-I ate a tart." Ace confessed as he started to look somewhat tense. "A tart?" I acknowledged. 

"Yeah, that's it! That's all I did! I was a little hungry, see, so I went down to the dorm kitchen and found some tarts in the fridge. There were three whole tarts! THREE! It's not like he could eat 'em all himself! Three whole tarts! Big ones, too!" Ace tried persuading me which I could easily tell. "they tasted crazy good, like I was in pastry paradise! Then my Housewarden pulled the rule book on me anddd..." Ace trailed off as he pointed at his collar. 

"And worst part is, for a mage, that's like having your arms and legs bound and shackled with just this collar" Ace fumed at the thought of his Housewarden. 

"That does seem extreme." I responded quietly. "RIIIIIIGHT??!!" Ace fussed. "You did apologize to the guy though, right?" I stared into his eyes. "Man... I thought you'd be more sympathetic to me! I'm a victim of the housewarden's tyranny here!" Ace whinned.

"Stealing food seems serious on my end." I added and crossed my arms. "You gotta be kidding me, Y/n!" Ace face palmed himself.

"But do see that I'm tryna make sure you're safe. If you apologize, he might be able to forgive you." I retorted to his whining state. "Gosh why do you have to be so nice...?" Ace muttered lowly to himself which made me furrow my eyebrow.

"All right, all right. Fine. I get that I should apologize. But you're coming with me Y/n! It was your idea." Ace pouted "Of course, Darling" I smiled. "Anyway, you got a place for me to crash tonight?" Ace chimed and tried to peak over my shoulder to see my room but failed. 

"Ohh~? So you were serious?" I teased the boy who grunted. "Just please let me stay with you, Y/n. I'm real sim. I won't take to much space." Ace begged which I smirked at him. "Sure." I answered then gestured him inside. "Woah.." he admired. 

"Pretty cool right?" My tone of voice softened. "Mhm." Ace flopped onto my bed and probably dozed off fast. I put my blanket over him and let him doze off. Just to keep him comfortable on my bed,  I launched myself into my dark purple bean bag and slept happily.