𝟭𝟭

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗟𝗲𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻╔══════╗Note'thinking'"Talking"*Sound effect*╚══════╝𝗬/𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗟𝗲𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
╔══════╗
Note
'thinking'
"Talking"
*Sound effect*
╚══════╝
𝗬/𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩

✎𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃★

"So what are the other dorms like, then?" Grim crossed his arms.

"As Cater mentioned earlier, the dorms of this school are themed after the Great Seven." Trey fixed his glasses.

"We have our dorm, Heartslabyul, modeled after the strictness of the Queen of Hearts." The image of the Queen of Hearts popped into my mind.

"To run down the rest of them for you, we have..." Trey continued.

"Savanaclaw, based on the persistent spirit of the King of Beasts. Octavinelle, based on the benevolent heart of the Sea Witch. Scarabia, based on the mindful personality of the Sorcerer of the Sands." As Trey spoke the images of the statues came to mind.

"Pomefiore, based on the tenacity of the Fairest Queen. Ignihyde, based on the diligence of the king of the underworld" He continued.

"And finally..." He huffed from the talking.

"Diasomnia, based on the noble spirit of the Thorn Fairy." He finished off.

"Interesting..." I muttered. "No way I'm gonna remember all of that." Yuu stared with a confused expression.

"All those names are way too long. How's anyone supposed to remember 'em?" Grim complained at the speech.

"Ah ha ha! Well, you get the idea. Want to or not, you'll learn them soon enough." Cater laughed at Grim.

"At orientation, the Dark Mirror picks a dorm for you based on the essence of your being." Trey crossed his arms.

"As a result, each dorm ends up with a distinct sort of...flavor, we'll call it." Trey smirked.

"That is sooo true. I totes see it!" Cater realized the details within.

"Flavor,' Huh?" Deuce thought about it.

"For example look at that guy." Trey pointed at a tall guy with grey hair, and cute fluffy ears.

"He has dog ears?!" Yuu panicked as he saw the view.

"I want to touch them!" I smiled in happiness as I awed at the sight.