𝟭𝟲

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟲𝗧𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗱

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟲
𝗧𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗱.
╔══════╗
Note
'thinking'
"Talking"
*Sound effect*
╚══════╝
𝗬/𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩

✎𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃★

"Uhh..." I spoke as I was still on my butt after getting thrown out with everyone. 'I'm actually surprised that Cater was able to carry me like that, especially when I'm taller than him..' I thought to myself.

I stood up and rubbed my big ass- I mean my butt as the small pain sting to the bone. (It's not like dying pain tho)

The other four stood up in complete annoyance from what just happened.

"Rrrgh! I hate that little ginger megalomaniac! Does he think HE's the Queen of Hearts?" Ace yelled as we walked down to the rose maze.

"Banished by the housewarden from my own dorm. My dream of becoming an honor student is
slipping further and further away.." Deuce sighed and scratched the back of his neck in shame.

"I think he's kinda heart fluttering..." I sighed, swooned by the guy.

"Stupid collar! It's so tight! Grrr..." Grim tried pulling onto the collar harshly.

Yuu just stood there, accepting his fate at this point.

"I just noticed I had a collar on.." I poked the black and red heart collar on my neck.

"You're really racking up those collars. Quite the impressive collection." A sudden voice was heard close to my ears, like it was behind me.

I snapped my head to where the voice was to see a purple head with cat ears who was smirking, poked his head out from the rose bushes.

"BWAH?!" The four yelled in reunion from the unexpected entrance.

"MYAH! A ghost head!" Grim cried and held onto Yuu's ankle tight.

"Oh dear. It seems I'm not all here" The cat boy walked out of the bushes making his body more visible.

"What? Er, so you do have a body, then? Who are you?" Deuce took a small step back from the new guy and so did I.

"The name's Artemiy Artemiyevich Pinker." He spoke.

"Am I a cat? Am I a purrrson? A mimsy borogove perhaps? A mome rath with a knack for magic?" He made up theories that probably other people thought. 'I'm sticking with the cat theory to be honest.'