𝟬𝟯

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟯𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟯
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀.
╔══════╗
Note
'thinking'
"Talking"
*Sound effect*
╚══════╝
𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗨𝗚𝗛 𝗨 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗜𝗧

✎𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃★

The new person who just interrupted the conversation, had just noticed Y/n. He had this sort of weird impression like "Woah a Lady!"

Congratulations Ace, You saw another Woman in your life! Besides ur mom and ur ex!

"My name is Ace Trappola a first year, Ma'am..." Ace introduced himself with confidence.

"Now now, no need to be formal Dear. Just call me Y/n." Y/n replied in a supposably flirtatious tone.

Slightly a small faint of blush appeared on Ace's face, as he scrunched up the nickname.

"Right.." Ace looked away for one second then turned back from his flustered state.

"As i was saying! I'm actually surprised you guys don't even know The Queen of Hearts!" Ace continued on.

"The Queen of Hearts? is she some kind of big deal?" Asked Grim.

"She was a queen who lived in a mazelike garden of roses long, long ago." Ace started rambling about the whole history about her. "She was a strict woman who prized order above all. She wouldn't tolerate a rose being off-color, of her playing-card soldiers being out of step."

"She basically ruled over a kingdom of madness, but bot one of her subjects dared to defy her. You wanna know why?" He paused and breathed. "Because the punishment for breaking a rule was immediate decapitation !" Finally finishing up.

"Wah! that's seriously messed up" Grim said in fear. Yuu nodded in agreement. "Decapitation." Y/n chuckled at her own memorries.

Y/N POV

"Pretty cool though right? I'm a big fan!" Ace said happily. As he clasped his hands together.

As the conversation went on about all of the seven legends, I found it quite fascinating for all.
But your favourite had to be *Your Favourite Legend*. Although all of them together are like some type of villans.

"Cool right! Unlike some piddling weasel." Ace said with a smirk on his face.

"Myah!" Grim screamed by the sudden turn of events.