𝗗𝗲𝘂𝗰𝗲 𝗦𝗽𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗼𝘂𝘁

𝗔𝗺𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸

𝗔𝗺𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸

╔══════╗
𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘: The gif options were ass and i smiled at the amusement park idea sooo 🫶 love everyone who read my book 🤓

Also please pretend i didnt forget about Yuu's existence and that bro totally didn't just disappear
╚══════╝
3rd POV

Deuce woke up and yawned in a vulnerable state. Little did he know...He had a little something on his face.... Deuce was the last to wake up as well. He probably have gotten more sleep than the others.

He stood up tiredly and sluggishly walked to the door and opened it. There sitting on the edge of the wooden board was Y/n and Grim.

Deuce guessed that Ace went back to his dorm and Yuu just went to his room in Y/n's den.

Deuce walked towards Y/n to sit beside her and sighed as his legs drooped over the water underneath him. Y/n giggled at Deuce's face and Grim took a peak and laughed too.

"What's so funny?" Deuce asked as his eyes was focused onto Y/n then adverted to Grim and he then chuckled at Grim's face.

"Myah? What's funny about me now?" Grim immediately stopped laughing as his paws were tapping onto his face.

Y/n then couldn't resist the urge to start laughing. Her laughed started silent but then she would breath in heavily like she was dying and she kind of smacked the wood really hard that there was a small dent into it. It felt nice but stupid to laugh like that.

Deuce and Grim ran to the washroom and to see their faces being drawn on.

Grim had clown stickers on his furry face and Deuce had a look of a poorly drawn cat with a black pigment... "Y/n!" They both yelled in reunion. Grim was mad about the clown stickers and took is as an insult and Deuce laughed at himself.

Y/n came stumbling in while trying to stop laughing. Grim's paws heated up with small blue flames and held his paws against Y/n's bare legs.

(Wanna know Y/n's pajama's that she is currently wearing? It's shorts with her bra on with also cute red slippers. Now if you don't like the Bra idea it's fine you can also think of it as just a tank top lookin shirt with shorts but IF YOU also don't like shorts then long pants in is. I just wanna show off Y/n's MUSCLES WAAA)

"Don't insult the Great Grim like that!" Grim somewhat yelled at Y/n as she picked him up with one arm as the other softly rubbed her legs as the melted parts healed in an instant.

Y/n held Grim like a baby as she shushed him up. "I'll take it off for you, the Great Grim." She spoke out the last part mockingly. Then she started to peel slowly the stickers off with some of the stickers keeping hair. Grim made small grunt noises in the process.