𝟭𝟰

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟰𝗗𝗲𝘂𝗰𝗲𝘆!╔══════╗Note'thinking'"Talking"*Sound effect*╚══════╝𝗬/𝗡 𝗽𝗼𝘃

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟰
𝗗𝗲𝘂𝗰𝗲𝘆!
╔══════╗
Note
'thinking'
"Talking"
*Sound effect*
╚══════╝
𝗬/𝗡 𝗽𝗼𝘃

✎𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃★

"This guy's outta his mind!" Delinquent A got up for it to start running.

"Bwah! L-let's get outta here!" Delinquent B shouted and the two dashed off.

"Next time you eat an egg, you better apologize a hundred times, you buncha chumps!" Deuce shouted at their direction still with that harsh tone.

I may have helped him fight but it was the first ever time I was Deuce loose his cool like that.

"Now you're even acting like a punk...But don't worry." I pat his back.

"Whoooooa..." Grim looked down at his paws then up at Deuce.

"*Pant* *Pant Urk!" Deuce seem to come to his senses about his recent attitude.

"What's wrong?" Grim looked up at him worriedly.

"I did it again, didn't I...? ARGH! I was dead-set on becoming an honor student this time, too!" Deuce gripped his hair as he spoke and sighed as he let go.

"Huh?" Grim made the sound of 'give me an explanation' and Deuce confessed.

"When I was in middle school, I was pretty wild." Deuce admitted in shame.

"I cut school all the time and got in fights." Deuce crossed his arms and squinted his eyes closed.

"i called my teachers names, hung out with bullies, bleached my hair..." He explained the info more.

Hold on bleached your hair? That's hard to imagine...

"I blasted around tight curves on my Magic Wheel..." He stated.

"I'd show off my magic to kids who couldn't use it yet... I was a total punk." Deuce finalized his story.

"so you were only a little more annoying than you are now?" Grim brought his paws up.

"You having bleach hair is kind of hard to imagine..." I spoke up a bit.

"But one night, I saw my mom talking on the phone to my grandma. She was trying to hide from me, but I saw her, and I could tell she was in tears." Deuce sort of muttered, remembering the scene.