𝗔𝗰𝗲 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗮 𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗼𝘂𝘁

𝗔𝗿𝗰𝗮𝗱𝗲╔══════╗𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘: 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 "𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀" 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲, "𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧! (ill be doing this for every CHARACTERRR HAHAHAHAH)" 𝗦𝗢 𝗵𝗲�...

𝗔𝗿𝗰𝗮𝗱𝗲
╔══════╗
𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘: 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 "𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀" 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲, "𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧! (ill be doing this for every CHARACTERRR HAHAHAHAH)" 𝗦𝗢 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗲 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝗽 𝗔𝗰𝗲 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗼𝘂𝘁

𝗜 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘂𝗹𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝗰𝗲'𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝘂𝗰𝗲'𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴o𝘂𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝗴𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗮 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗲𝗺 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗼...

𝗔𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘄 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀.
╚══════╝
Y/N POV

✎𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃★

Y/nn grunted as she woke up for another day of school. It was Friday today so that meant she'd have to sit through class for less hours. She was even free to do whatever she wants afterwards.

So then, she got ready. Prepared Yuuken and Grim and they was off to school.

Timeskip into school (Lunch time) 3rd person

"I'm starving...!" Deuce complained as the small group walked into the busy cafeteria.

Everything went by smoothly and Y/n was digging into her meal until she felt a soft poke on her arm.

She turned to see Ace's somewhat pouty looking expression. "Hey, Y/n! I was wondering if you wanted to go to an arcade with me." Ace asked kindly.

"Of course I will!" Y/n replied without having a single thought on what this 'Arcade' could be but little did she know...It was gonna be a blast!

Timeskip to the end of school

"Heya, Ace!" Y/n greeted as she stood by the Mirror with a cheerful expression. As Ace jogged to her and held her hand.

"Thanks for waiting, let's go!" Ace said before the two transported to the arcade.

Y/n felt the embrace of the sounds of people's excitement and the neon lights flashing to certain areas in the arcade.