𝟭𝟳

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟳𝗧𝗼𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗙𝗼𝗼𝗹

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟳
𝗧𝗼𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗙𝗼𝗼𝗹.
╔══════╗
Note
'thinking'
"Talking"
*Sound effect*
╚══════╝
𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻

✎𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃★

After some classes that Y/n and the other four when to, they came to look for Trey, so they stalled at the Library. The five made a conclusion that Trey would return the cookbook so they took that to plan.

Fortunately, they found him in the library...Seems like he was returning his good old cook book.

The group of five then walked surprisingly silently so Trey didn't know.

Trey let out a stressed sigh as he slid the book into a shelf.  "Hello, Trey." Deuce's voice appeared behind him. With Deuce, there were also the other four tagging along.

"Y-You four!" Trey gave a small second of wide eyes as he saw the five students behind his back, standing there with serious impressions...Except for Y/n, smiling happily as if nothing ever bothered her.

"We figured that if we waited at the library, you'd show up to return your tart cookbook eventually." Deuce brought a hand to his hip. Ace grumpily has the most annoyed impression and had both hands onto his hips.

Yuu and Grim stood between the duos while Y/n was at the back like a mother.

"We still got a problem with the way Housewarden Riddle is handling all of this." Ace spoke out with his angry impression.

"Yeah, I thought you might say that." Trey sighed heavily and brought his right hand to his forehead all stressed.

"Come clean with us. What's your take on Riddle?" Ace brought his hand up as if saying 'put all the truth into my hand!'.

"Is it true you've been pandering to him since the two of you were kids?" Ace asked.

"What?! Who told you that?" Trey's expression turned into a frustrating one. Trey was of course surprised that these five idiots would know.

"A purple cat named Chenya!" Y/n spoke up while slightly opening her eyes to stare at Trey.

"Chenya...Huh? That explains it." Trey realized, although he still kept that angry face on.

"What I don't get is, aren't you older than Riddle? Why haven't ya told him off already?" Grim's small cat body stood up onto his two back legs as his front legs crossed paws.

"I do when I need to. I don't think the situation calls for it." Trey then put his hand into his pocket as he spoke.

"Why not?" Ace uttered as his voice became slightly aggressive.
"Theses sort of strict rules...They're what created Riddle." Trey crossed his arms.